Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Icy Improvements

1
AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
90
Alright, everyone keeps saying the Ice School is the worst (Unfortunately, I'm part of everybody). Their spells are weak, weaker than the Life School, who gets healing and things. All they can do is brace through the battle and shield themselves, and not attack very well. Even with Tower Shield, moves such as Balance's Judgement stacked with Hexes, Balance Blades, Bladestorms, Feint, Curse, the all new Dragonblade, Bam! Dead With the Tower Shield even. I am here because, although I am not an Ice student, my friend is, and I feel sorry for him when he always needs help, fails in PvP, and stuff. I want to wish a better gaming experience for him, Thaumaturges, and the School of Ice.

Alright, let's take the Level 6 Pips Spell Centaur with 90% Accuracy and 515-595 Damage. Now let's take the Level 6 Pips Spell Colossus. with 80% Accuracy and and 460-540 Damage. Ah, see what I'm saying? Same amount of pips as the Life School, but less accurate and less damage. Now, if it's less accurate, why also less damage? Is it fair? The Life School gets healing. All I'm saying is I think, and hope that the Ice School gets improvements.

Here's what we can do:
-Everyone in the Message Boards, please respond. I know all of you think the Ice School is the worst, and I want to help.
-Post your ideas in here on reasonable improvements.
-Post if you agree or disagree.

Here are some things I think the Ice School could need:
-Another shield similar toTower Shield, but to all allies.
-A bubble (like Sanctuary or Doom and Gloom) that makes 30% damage off.
-Stronger Spells.

Again, please post if you think Ice needs improvements, any ideas you have to improve it, and please Do Not Criticise The Ice School. What I mainly want is for all schools in the Spiral to be fair.

-WaddleDeeMan, and I hope ICY improvements soon!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
According to our illustrious Professor Greyrose (keep in mind, she is the one who messed up Colossus Blvd., so we need to call into doubt her proficiency in the matter), Ice has better defense (and really, who isn't running around with an Ice Tower Shield?) and higher health to offset the weaker damage.

Even though I have six wizards and NONE of them are Ice, I also feel that their damage needs to be boosted to be more even.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
24
I love ice school and I don't believe it is unbalanced at all. I have two ice wizards and use them more than any of the other schools. I love ice just because I don't have to rely on others to help me make it through the game and I don't have to carry around a ton of treasure cards to heal myself. I don't even use the level 50 gear that has the higher health. I use the old crown gear that we bought in moo shu before it was nerfed. I Do like the idea of a tower shield for party spell. I would also like to see a spell like fire has that does damage over time to all monsters. Other than wanting those new spells I really can't see them needing to boost ice schools power.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Alright, everyone keeps saying the Ice School is the worst (Unfortunately, I'm part of everybody). Their spells are weak, weaker than the Life School, who gets healing and things. All they can do is brace through the battle and shield themselves, and not attack very well. Even with Tower Shield, moves such as Balance's Judgement stacked with Hexes, Balance Blades, Bladestorms, Feint, Curse, the all new Dragonblade, Bam! Dead With the Tower Shield even. I am here because, although I am not an Ice student, my friend is, and I feel sorry for him when he always needs help, fails in PvP, and stuff. I want to wish a better gaming experience for him, Thaumaturges, and the School of Ice.

Here's what we can do:
-Everyone in the Message Boards, please respond. I know all of you think the Ice School is the worst, and I want to help.
-Post your ideas in here on reasonable improvements.
-Post if you agree or disagree.

Here are some things I think the Ice School could need:
-Another shield similar toTower Shield, but to all allies.
-A bubble (like Sanctuary or Doom and Gloom) that makes 30% damage off.
-Stronger Spells.

Again, please post your ideas. What I mainly want is for all schools in the Spiral to be fair.



I am an Ice wizard. I like Ice. The spells are a little weaker than other schools, but it has all kinds of defenses. And, with Ice Blades and traps and all of those, you can make the spells stronger. AND Ice wizards get more health than other wizards, AND you can choose a school with stronger damage spells, like Storm. That's what I did. I guess it would be good if the spells were stronger, but it does make up for the lack of damage strength in defense and health.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
Preacher7719 wrote:
According to our illustrious Professor Greyrose (keep in mind, she is the one who messed up Colossus Blvd., so we need to call into doubt her proficiency in the matter), Ice has better defense (and really, who isn't running around with an Ice Tower Shield?) and higher health to offset the weaker damage.

Even though I have six wizards and NONE of them are Ice, I also feel that their damage needs to be boosted to be more even.
i agree with you and in my opoinion again in my opinion i feel like ice should get a more unique lvl 48 ice move i mean like frost giant is to me a cheap knock-off of storm lord.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
Cracky wrote:
I would also like to see a spell like fire has that does damage over time to all monsters.


What? You mean you don't 50 Ice Elves like all the Ice monsters carry around?

catboy2197 wrote:
I am an Ice wizard. I like Ice. The spells are a little weaker than other schools, but it has all kinds of defenses.


Not really. You have 2 kinds of shields: Ice Shield, Fire/Storm Shield, and Tower Shield. Practically everyone walks with a Tower Shield, plus they get the shield from their school (free at WC fairgrounds), and a combo shield (free in their school).

catboy2197 wrote:
And, with Ice Blades and traps and all of those, you can make the spells stronger.


Every school gets blades and traps for their spells, so no advantage there either.

catboy2197 wrote:
... AND you can choose a school with stronger damage spells, like Storm.


Which don't get to take advantage of your power pips.

We aren't talking about what to do in other schools to make up the shortcomings in Ice. He is asking for realistic suggestions to improve Ice school itself. The ONLY advantage you have is higher health. Your spell damage is weak and your spell success percentage is middle ground.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
4
My favorite wizard is my Master Thaumaturge....I have soloed almost the entire game and am now in Dragonspyre. I think Ice is a great school for either people who want to solo, or for group players, as you can shield your friends. The extra life points really make up for the weaker hit spells- the battles may take a bit longer, but I am very rarely defeated. That is the point of the Ice School- slow and steady wins the race!! I have the Death school as my secondary, and quite a few Life spells for healing.

Ice School Rules

Alia Winterbright, Master Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
Preacher7719 wrote:
Cracky wrote:
I would also like to see a spell like fire has that does damage over time to all monsters.


What? You mean you don't 50 Ice Elves like all the Ice monsters carry around?
catboy2197 wrote:
I am an Ice wizard. I like Ice. The spells are a little weaker than other schools, but it has all kinds of defenses.


Not really. You have 2 kinds of shields: Ice Shield, Fire/Storm Shield, and Tower Shield. Practically everyone walks with a Tower Shield, plus they get the shield from their school (free at WC fairgrounds), and a combo shield (free in their school)



Ok, you aren't even an Ice wizard, are you? That means you don't know about the spells that Ice school gets only. That means you don't know about the Ice Armor spell. The one that protects you from 125 damage per power point. Yeah. Or the stun block spell. And by the way, you said two shields but listed three. How many shields does YOUR school have? Probably not as many as Ice. There are some that only Ice wizards can learn.

Preacher7719 wrote:
We aren't talking about what to do in other schools to make up the shortcomings in Ice. He is asking for realistic suggestions to improve Ice school itself. The ONLY advantage you have is higher health. Your spell damage is weak and your spell success percentage is middle ground.


Ok, now you're just insulting Ice School. Higher health isn't the ONLY advantage. You're calling Ice's spell damage weak, and the "spell success percentage" is fine, it's as good as death school, and better than fire and storm. The only one with better percentage is life, and their spells are as good as ours. How could YOU know how to improve Ice when YOU'RE not an Ice wizard?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
leslierg wrote:
My favorite wizard is my Master Thaumaturge....I have soloed almost the entire game and am now in Dragonspyre. I think Ice is a great school for either people who want to solo, or for group players, as you can shield your friends. The extra life points really make up for the weaker hit spells- the battles may take a bit longer, but I am very rarely defeated. That is the point of the Ice School- slow and steady wins the race!! I have the Death school as my secondary, and quite a few Life spells for healing.

Ice School Rules

Alia Winterbright, Master Thaumaturge




I agree. I have storm as my secondary school but know a life spell or two. Ice is underappreciated. It's better than most people think. I don't think it needs improvements.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
178
I think that Ice is a great school!! It has extremely high health, and great defenses. In PvP, I fear Ice more than any school. I think that Ice has many advantages that more than make up for its lack of strength.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
3
i am a ice wizard and i think us ice wizards are so much more cool than the rest of the schools.

life: we can frezze them to deaf
deaf: we can frezze them in there coffins forever
fire we can put them out with our ice cold winds
storm: we can freeze there storms into hail and we can frezze there water to ice
myth: we can frezze there stories back into there medival times where they belong
balance: we can not do anything with them but still


we ice wizards could at lease could have a ice pixie or something.




creater: wolf wildeyes

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
Cracky wrote:
I would also like to see a spell like fire has that does damage over time to all monsters.


What? You mean you don't 50 Ice Elves like all the Ice monsters carry around?
catboy2197 wrote:
I am an Ice wizard. I like Ice. The spells are a little weaker than other schools, but it has all kinds of defenses.


Not really. You have 2 kinds of shields: Ice Shield, Fire/Storm Shield, and Tower Shield. Practically everyone walks with a Tower Shield, plus they get the shield from their school (free at WC fairgrounds), and a combo shield (free in their school)



Ok, you aren't even an Ice wizard, are you? That means you don't know about the spells that Ice school gets only. That means you don't know about the Ice Armor spell. The one that protects you from 125 damage per power point. Yeah. Or the stun block spell. And by the way, you said two shields but listed three. How many shields does YOUR school have? Probably not as many as Ice. There are some that only Ice wizards can learn.


Don't make assumptions. I have an Ice wizard. I'll admit he hasn't gotten Ice Armor yet. But I will say that he is not likely to be using it as it would take ALL you pips away just for defense. By the time you build your pips back for your weak attack, you're just as likely to have lost that armor.

Stun block? who stuns in a PvE? No one.

I said 2 shields initially, but went back to add the singular Ice Shield that you get from the fairgrounds and didn't change the number.

My school? I have all the wizards. Balance has shields for every school except it's own. Guess that beats yours.

catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
We aren't talking about what to do in other schools to make up the shortcomings in Ice. He is asking for realistic suggestions to improve Ice school itself. The ONLY advantage you have is higher health. Your spell damage is weak and your spell success percentage is middle ground.


Ok, now you're just insulting Ice School. Higher health isn't the ONLY advantage. You're calling Ice's spell damage weak, and the "spell success percentage" is fine, it's as good as death school, and better than fire and storm. The only one with better percentage is life, and their spells are as good as ours. How could YOU know how to improve Ice when YOU'RE not an Ice wizard?


I'm not insulting the school, I'm just stating a fact.

And again, you're making an assumption that I don't have an Ice Wizard.

And you're wrong on your success percentage. Your percentage is 80%. Life is 90%, Death and Balance are 85%. Myth and Ice are 80%, Fire is 75%, Storm is 70%. So you see, you're tied with Myth and is middle ground, EXACTLY like I said.

Now, let's get back to the point of this thread. Do you have any suggestions that would improve the Ice school? If not, then say you like it as it is. Otherwise suggest something instead of yelling at me. I'm only pointing out the FACTS, not making assumptions (I don't have an Ice wizard) or spouting out misinformation (percentage same as Death).

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
105
Ok, I only read the first post so excuse me if someone has said this already, doesn't Ice have more health than Life even? I mean, my friend JJ, ( his name is Jacob but I call him JJ because his last name starts with J too ) has over 3,500 health as a Thaumaturge in Dragonspyre. I know a lot of attacks can hit that high with a little elbow grease but if an Ice learns some Balance shields like Spirt and Elemental Shields, they could block a lot of attacks if you add a Tower Shield to those.

Like take the most powerful move in the game. Wild Bolt. ( I am saying in terms of damage not usefulness ) If you use a Tower Shield, it goes down to 500 damage. Add a Storm Shield, it's now 100. Maybe a Broken Blade in there. Now 75. Now add their boosts. A storm Blade. About 98 now. Then an Element Blade. Now 132. A Dragon Blade. 264. And a Storm Trap. 330. That's not too powerful.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
31
My main guy is ice. I really dont think it's too unfair. Yeah, I'd love to have a higher attack. I feel so weak when I'm fighting with my storm friends, but my defense is amazing, and my HP is so high! I'm level 28 and i have like 1876 health.

But yes, I wouldn't say no to more powerful spells, but that would make ice then the BEST school, when there shouldn't be a "best school." The more powerful spells combined with defense would make ice unstoppable.

oh, and by the way, our attack damage is the same as life, we just cant heal.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
29
i have a grandmaster ice and i think that we don't have that much over the other schools, just health mostly. sure we have some shields but every school has shields and balance gets A LOT of shields. we are supposed to have the most defense against any school, but talking pvp any school can get the same as us with gear- so the only thing we have over them then is health.
i would like to see stronger spells or more defense spells tho. i hate how people only pay attention to how strong a school hits and assume they are bad because they hit low.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
garyboy11 wrote:
Like take the most powerful move in the game. Wild Bolt. ( I am saying in terms of damage not usefulness ) If you use a Tower Shield, it goes down to 500 damage. Add a Storm Shield, it's now 100. Maybe a Broken Blade in there. Now 75. Now add their boosts. A storm Blade. About 98 now. Then an Element Blade. Now 132. A Dragon Blade. 264. And a Storm Trap. 330. That's not too powerful.


You have your math completely wrong. All blades from the attacker are mathematically done first, THEN with that total, the defender's shields are calculated to result in the final number that will be the damage. You reversed it. And you didn't include any traps.

The order of calculation goes: From the attacker - first casted item (buffs and/or broken blades) to last casted item; On the defender - last casted item (traps and/or shields) to first casted item.

Yes, Life has same damage as Ice. But not ONLY can they heal (many different heal cards they can cast not only on themselves, but on others as well), but their successful cast percentage is 10% higher than Ice. And they ALSO have an additional armor (Spirit Shield, aka absorb).

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
Preacher7719 wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
Cracky wrote:
I would also like to see a spell like fire has that does damage over time to all monsters.


What? You mean you don't 50 Ice Elves like all the Ice monsters carry around?
catboy2197 wrote:
I am an Ice wizard. I like Ice. The spells are a little weaker than other schools, but it has all kinds of defenses.


Not really. You have 2 kinds of shields: Ice Shield, Fire/Storm Shield, and Tower Shield. Practically everyone walks with a Tower Shield, plus they get the shield from their school (free at WC fairgrounds), and a combo shield (free in their school)



Ok, you aren't even an Ice wizard, are you? That means you don't know about the spells that Ice school gets only. That means you don't know about the Ice Armor spell. The one that protects you from 125 damage per power point. Yeah. Or the stun block spell. And by the way, you said two shields but listed three. How many shields does YOUR school have? Probably not as many as Ice. There are some that only Ice wizards can learn.


Don't make assumptions. I have an Ice wizard. I'll admit he hasn't gotten Ice Armor yet. But I will say that he is not likely to be using it as it would take ALL you pips away just for defense. By the time you build your pips back for your weak attack, you're just as likely to have lost that armor.

Stun block? who stuns in a PvE? No one.

I said 2 shields initially, but went back to add the singular Ice Shield that you get from the fairgrounds and didn't change the number.

My school? I have all the wizards. Balance has shields for every school except it's own. Guess that beats yours.

catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
We aren't talking about what to do in other schools to make up the shortcomings in Ice. He is asking for realistic suggestions to improve Ice school itself. The ONLY advantage you have is higher health. Your spell damage is weak and your spell success percentage is middle ground.


Ok, now you're just insulting Ice School. Higher health isn't the ONLY advantage. You're calling Ice's spell damage weak, and the "spell success percentage" is fine, it's as good as death school, and better than fire and storm. The only one with better percentage is life, and their spells are as good as ours. How could YOU know how to improve Ice when YOU'RE not an Ice wizard?


I'm not insulting the school, I'm just stating a fact.

And again, you're making an assumption that I don't have an Ice Wizard.

And you're wrong on your success percentage. Your percentage is 80%. Life is 90%, Death and Balance are 85%. Myth and Ice are 80%, Fire is 75%, Storm is 70%. So you see, you're tied with Myth and is middle ground, EXACTLY like I said.

Now, let's get back to the point of this thread. Do you have any suggestions that would improve the Ice school? If not, then say you like it as it is. Otherwise suggest something instead of yelling at me. I'm only pointing out the FACTS, not making assumptions (I don't have an Ice wizard) or spouting out misinformation (percentage same as Death).



My only wizard is an Ice wizard. He's currently level 28. I'm getting tired of people saying that Ice isn't as good as other schools. I don't think it needs to be improved. Though it would be cool if when you use the "freeze" spell it actually froze the opponent in ice. Now, people write all kinds of things about Ice that aren't as good as in other schools. But you could do that with any school. For example: "Storm fizzles too much, they need to make it so it doesn't fizzle as much." or "Myth minions never use good attacks." Those aren't my opinions, but someone else may think those things. They talk about the bad things instead of good, saying that it "needs to be improved" but, if all the weaknesses were made non-weak, then there would be no difference in the schools except different spells. I think Ice is just fine how it is, and think people should stop saying "it's weak" or "it's the worst school." So there. And by the way, I didn't yell. I didn't use a single "!" and I only made some words in capital letters because I didn't want to italicize it.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
234
I am not an ice wizard, or have a lot of friends in the school of ice but I agree. I'm sick and tired of people bad-mouthing Ice. What if someone said something bad about your school? (Example: Fire) You wouldn't like it. Well these ice wizards don't like it either. Every school is EQUAL. I'm not sure if some people haven't noticed that but they all are.

Fire:
Good attacks, over time attacks too
Second lowest accuracy

Ice:
Great defense, Highest health
Low attack (This does NOT make Ice a bad school)

Storm:
High attacks
Low accuracy, lowest health

Life:
Best healing school, high health
Weak attacks (but if you add a few traps and some blades, it's pretty good)

Death:
Can steal health for selves
Has anyone noticed death is fizzling more than usual?

Myth:
(I'm not actually sure for myth because I've never had a myth character)

Balance:
(Same with myth, I'm not sure)

I mean, Ice isn't the worst school. I wish people wouldn't think that. Because you know, other people have feelings too.





Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
51
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
All they can do is brace through the battle and shield themselves, and not attack very well. Even with Tower Shield, moves such as Balance's Judgement stacked with Hexes, Balance Blades, Bladestorms, Feint, Curse, the all new Dragonblade, Bam! Dead With the Tower Shield even. I am here because, although I am not an Ice student, my friend is, and I feel sorry for him when he always needs help, fails in PvP, and stuff.


Viva la difference.

The Fire school is not the "orange" version of the Ice school, any more than Life is the "green" version of the Death school.

Each school is really different, and requires different tactics. If your opponent has a minion you must adjust. If your opponent fizzles a lot, but keeps coming back with even more powerful attacks, you must adjust or lose.

Ice has more health, and weaker attacks. I'm not an expert on ice tactics, but at first guess, it seems like the way to survive is to make yourself harder to kill. Voila, the ice class has the most defensive possibilities.

----

This makes me think, which is dangerous :-)

KI may feel the pressure to create an 8th school sometime. Rather than trying to create another "beginner" class, or try to create a meta-class even more powerful than _xxxx_ (whatever class you might think that is), perhaps KI could create an "advanced" class that they advertise as being harder to play.

Finishing quests become difficult (perhaps the fizzle rate of storm, with the power of the ice spells, with the health of the death school). Give the class some unique advantage(s) to balance out PvP (e.g. multiple attacks or random bonuses, attacking first more often, occasionally seeing opponents attacks sometimes), but make it clear when people create wizards that survival will require better-than-average tactics.


Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Alright, everyone keeps saying the Ice School is the worst (Unfortunately, I'm part of everybody). Their spells are weak, weaker than the Life School, who gets healing and things. All they can do is brace through the battle and shield themselves, and not attack very well. Even with Tower Shield, moves such as Balance's Judgement stacked with Hexes, Balance Blades, Bladestorms, Feint, Curse, the all new Dragonblade, Bam! Dead With the Tower Shield even. I am here because, although I am not an Ice student, my friend is, and I feel sorry for him when he always needs help, fails in PvP, and stuff. I want to wish a better gaming experience for him, Thaumaturges, and the School of Ice.

Alright, let's take the Level 6 Pips Spell Centaur with 90% Accuracy and 515-595 Damage. Now let's take the Level 6 Pips Spell Colossus. with 80% Accuracy and and 460-540 Damage. Ah, see what I'm saying? Same amount of pips as the Life School, but less accurate and less damage. Now, if it's less accurate, why also less damage? Is it fair? The Life School gets healing. All I'm saying is I think, and hope that the Ice School gets improvements.

Here's what we can do:
-Everyone in the Message Boards, please respond. I know all of you think the Ice School is the worst, and I want to help.
-Post your ideas in here on reasonable improvements.
-Post if you agree or disagree.

Here are some things I think the Ice School could need:
-Another shield similar toTower Shield, but to all allies.
-A bubble (like Sanctuary or Doom and Gloom) that makes 30% damage off.
-Stronger Spells.

Again, please post your ideas. What I mainly want is for all schools in the Spiral to be fair.



You say ice is weak, but you are overlooking some of the major things that ice can do. With proper planning you can do very powerful things with ice. No im not just saying that, i've seen it in action. Balance and ice combined is a good technique for pvp. Ice may be weak by itself, but together with a school like balance is not weak at all. Think about it, my buffing from my school, their buffing from theirs, plus tower shield, plus boost of incredible life, equals big damage, good strategy, and good game. but if you add death and life, then add healing, plus feint, which turns out to be a great way to win in pvp. So really, ice isnt bad at all. Some of my most powerful friends are ice. They are so great that they've won me most games.

~K.G

NINJA OF BALANCE

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
DarkStorm824 wrote:
I am not an ice wizard, or have a lot of friends in the school of ice but I agree. I'm sick and tired of people bad-mouthing Ice. What if someone said something bad about your school? (Example: Fire) You wouldn't like it. Well these ice wizards don't like it either. Every school is EQUAL. I'm not sure if some people haven't noticed that but they all are.

Fire:
Good attacks, over time attacks too
Second lowest accuracy

Ice:
Great defense, Highest health
Low attack (This does NOT make Ice a bad school)

Storm:
High attacks
Low accuracy, lowest health

Life:
Best healing school, high health
Weak attacks (but if you add a few traps and some blades, it's pretty good)

Death:
Can steal health for selves
Has anyone noticed death is fizzling more than usual?

Myth:
(I'm not actually sure for myth because I've never had a myth character)

Balance:
(Same with myth, I'm not sure)

I mean, Ice isn't the worst school. I wish people wouldn't think that. Because you know, other people have feelings too.








I think the exact same thing. You should join the ice team,

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
119

Ice Armor: Absorb 125 Damage per Pip for Self Only
Volcanic Shield: -70% to next Storm Damage and Fire Damage spell
Tower Shield: -50% to next Damage spell
Ice Trap: +30% to next Ice Damage spell
IceBlade: +40% to next Ice Damage spell
Freeze: Stun Target for 1 Round
Steal Ward: Steal 1 positive Shield
Blizzard: 250-290 Ice Damage to all enemies
Frostbite: 50 + 450 Ice Damage over 3 Rounds
Frost Giant:545 Ice Damage to all enemies and Stuns all Enemies

Ice is weak?! You're joking right? It may be true that its Monster spells tend to have lower base damage, but the rest of Ice's arsenal MORE than makes up for it. Add the highest life points in the game and you can see that Ice is anything but "weak".


Survivor
May 22, 2009
30
well actually, to me, the ice school has some pretty good spells like tower shield. you just need to know how to use the spells like frost giant and collossus. same with ice armor, has perfect defense but you just need to know when to use it. also with steal ward, perfect for defense. ice isnt about attack its about defense.




Mark Shadowrider LVL 50 thaumaturge
Alric sunblood lvl 9 pyromancer
connor wildrider lvl 10 theurgist
sean nightbringer lvl 29 necromancer
tanner stormsword lvl 5 diviner


Survivor
May 25, 2009
29
i am a level 41 ice wizard and i think ice is greatbesides of have storm and fire spells to back me up to do damage to my opponents.but i do think collosus should do more damage though

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
42
Ok, lookis like I'm not the only who thinks this way. I'm not a ice wizard(i'm a life) but ice is my secondary and my best friend is a grandmaster ice. Less power and less accuracy really dosent make sence, I mean whats the point. In other games that deal with magic, the more power something had, the less accuracy it had. I'm not saying that ice is weak, but it all depends on stragy on the spells you back it up with.

PS: sorry for mispelling,(if there is any) i cant spell well no matter how hard I try.

1