Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
My name in the game is Alex Icecaster. People keep saying that ice is horrible, but i say we have the most health. But now that i am getting farther into the game, its getting harder. even with the health advantage the bigger spells of oponnents are beating me. Our health is an advantage, but our spells are killing us. We barely cause any damage. Can you please add more spells with better damage. I have all life spells for my secondary schools becuase i need the healing spells those sheilds are not helping me. Please make better damage spells for us ice wizards and witches. Please think if the children. We need better and higher damage spell. we are not asking for a lot, just maybe on or to more. our health will help us please. think of the lives you will save in this season of the year. thankyou

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
Are you talking about PVP? I can't say much about that but as an Ice wizard in PVE I think I kick booty. I can solo most all my bosses. I've only asked for help once or twice.

I think I'm pretty awesome actually.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I am ice and kick booty also. lol, but i mean i want just a little more damage spells

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
bandit101 wrote:
My name in the game is Alex Icecaster. People keep saying that ice is horrible, but i say we have the most health. But now that i am getting farther into the game, its getting harder. even with the health advantage the bigger spells of oponnents are beating me. Our health is an advantage, but our spells are killing us. We barely cause any damage. Can you please add more spells with better damage. I have all life spells for my secondary schools becuase i need the healing spells those sheilds are not helping me. Please make better damage spells for us ice wizards and witches. Please think if the children. We need better and higher damage spell. we are not asking for a lot, just maybe on or to more. our health will help us please. think of the lives you will save in this season of the year. thankyou

My fellow Thaumaturge, Take this from me: (lol this may take a while!)

We are ice wizards, we have high health we got tower shields and volcanic ones and others, we may have weak attacks to but think of it this way.

That test that Ambrose set up for us choose YOU to be ice because it is meant to suit you best! When I was in DS and Mooshu I could not solo, Being Ice is a team game! WE ARE IN IT TO WIN IT! lol You just gotta keep fighting and once you blade up and get the traps on 'em then ice is DEADLY, just take time to set up, your health has got your back the whole way! I got 3,765 or something health and thats what i do!

So don't stop fighting, the spells may not be strong, but you can make them be!

And remember as a school..... We are unstoppable

Jose Seabreaker
Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Level 59

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
DarkStriker101 wrote:
bandit101 wrote:

My fellow Thaumaturge, Take this from me: (lol this may take a while!)

We are ice wizards, we have high health we got tower shields and volcanic ones and others, we may have weak attacks to but think of it this way.

That test that Ambrose set up for us choose YOU to be ice because it is meant to suit you best! When I was in DS and Mooshu I could not solo, Being Ice is a team game! WE ARE IN IT TO WIN IT! lol You just gotta keep fighting and once you blade up and get the traps on 'em then ice is DEADLY, just take time to set up, your health has got your back the whole way! I got 3,765 or something health and thats what i do!

So don't stop fighting, the spells may not be strong, but you can make them be!

And remember as a school..... We are unstoppable

Jose Seabreaker
Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Level 59

I agree so much if you can just blade up we are unstoppable and if you maybe have help from another ice wizard that's even better :-).
Jack Winterhorn
adept Ice wizard
level 20

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
30+ Ice here and I have to agree. Ice is slow, steady and deadly. Maybe not as much flash as fire or noise as storm, but we can take you down and take you out. Be of stout heart, my friend. I use my minions a lot because I've finally figured out their thought process. Another Ice joined me the other day and it was fantastic! They'd set a trap, I'd spring it and then set a trap for them. Tag teaming at it's best. Set point, set trap, and wham! "Party on, Dude!" (Bill and Ted)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I started using shields that i got and they help a lot. they make my spells more powerful or make it so there is no damage. At first i did not know what shields did, but they are helpful

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Yeah i think ice is pretty weak but here is the line of power least to greatest

DEATH ICE BALANCE LIFE MYTH FIRE STORM

but astral does not count i am death level 53 and i think its weak so is ice but ice and storm or death and storm is good