Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice school the fair idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2009
since almost all the houses have teleporters i really want the ice house to have teleporter and since life house has woodwalker can we have ice wyvern or colosus at ice house plz!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I TOTALY AGREE! I'm a Fire wizard and when I saw my house in the Test Realm, I couldn't believe how small it was compared to the Myth house. And your right about the Earth Walker thing in the Life house. I wish there was at least a Sunbird or a Dragon flying around!I'm not saying a hate it, but I'm VERY disapointed.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Yeah, I previewed all of the school houses...and even as an ice mage myself, I must say that the ice house takes last place. Really ticks me off. lol

I bought the ice house anyways, because I wanna stick with my school and I'm definitely ice school all the way. Though I'm so very very VERY disappointed with the ice house. Wow, did we get ripped.

It looks small compared to most of the others, it's got no special features really.... what, we get a lame cave behind the house? Overall it's bland and boring to explore.

I wonder if they can update the ice house later on and make it more fun and worth the cost? They need to really badly!

Grrrr our stupid little ice house really ticks me off!

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Yes I agree the Myth House has the most features in it.
with the storm house coming in at second.
Life house comes in at third.

The Death house come in 1st for special effects
Fire house comes in at 2nd.

Ice house is a Ice house , no color, cold, I guess it would
make people stand closer together :D hint hint.

well thats my 2 cents worth anyway.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
If you look at it from a distance there is the ice giant fighting the dragon. I think that looks pretty cool. But I do have to admit the balance people get it all I mean the giant statue and waterfall. It is 100x better than the rest NOT FAIR!!!

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Rusty322 wrote:
I TOTALY AGREE! I'm a Fire wizard and when I saw my house in the Test Realm, I couldn't believe how small it was compared to the Myth house. And your right about the Earth Walker thing in the Life house. I wish there was at least a Sunbird or a Dragon flying around!I'm not saying a hate it, but I'm VERY disapointed.

well i'm joseph nightflame grandmaster thaumuturge, and i have a hotel so if you ever see me right click my name in the chats thing and text me i from the dorms thing, can i have a hotel room?

P.S its called the chill inn

Defender
May 28, 2009
voiceofsevens wrote:

I bought the ice house anyways, because I wanna stick with my school and I'm definitely ice school all the way. Though I'm so very very VERY disappointed with the ice house. Wow, did we get ripped.
Truthfully I think ice is really cool. I mean each have it's own features. For example:

Myth: Pool, large, floating rocks
Death: Creepy pool, dungeon, cool stairway
Life: Lots of room, HUGE tree, Tree guardians everywhere
Storm: under water, light house, fish tank
Ice: Ice cave with gobbler, large statues in back round, Ice crystal in center
Fire: 2 story island, only school tower, cool lava room
Balance: Huge, Large Statue, small guest house

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
im starting to think KI made ice the lowest school now i mean now theres house decoration problem? first of all we still have the weakest spells too i mean we only have one good thing: high health and thats the only good thing now :(

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
sparks123454 wrote:
im starting to think KI made ice the lowest school now i mean now theres house decoration problem? first of all we still have the weakest spells too i mean we only have one good thing: high health and thats the only good thing now :(
AND high defenses? And good accuracy? I consider that this is balanced. lol I bought the dragonspyre house! Its like a fire palace or something. lol and its not like the ice houses are the end of the world!!!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Balance Ice

Actually, Ice has a gobbler frozen in the lake in the cave! I actually found the Ice house my favorite! :)

The balance yard was pretty cool, and I LOVE the looks, but I have no interest in buying it. The actual land you can move around in isn't that large.