Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice club

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
well im starting to get stronger my level currently is 42 ice/storm Devin Earthflame. i was just wondering if i could get some help in Dragonspyre so i can get some levels well i just dont have ppl my level in my friends list and im looking for some :-). ICE CLUB RULEZ

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Hi Ice Wizards,
So my name is Samantha Frost Eyes!!!!
So I need help! I am trying to beat my sister to see who can finish first and my sister is a lvl 30 balance, and I am a lvl 24!!! To me it is big difference so what is your favorite spell in ice? Mine is Ice Colossus and my other school is death. PLEASE help me! I don't know were I will be and when!!!
p.s.
ICE ROCKS!!!!!! :) :? :D :-o 8) lol

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
coolboy99 wrote:
Hiya well does anyone know if it is true that you get the spell Frost Giant at lvl 48? Let me know as soon as possible :) btw ICE ROCKS! :D :D :D :D

I KNOW IT ROCKS! And yes you DO get frost giant at 48.

Victoria Firefinder, 50 Ice, Usually hanging in crowded/full realms in commons, or farming for ice grand boots, (Curse you Viktor Snowcrusher!).

Explorer
May 28, 2009
ice wizards everyone thinks are the best at lvl 50 my lvl 50 uncle who is death thinks that ice is best at lvl 50. we got all that protection good spells good shields and we can steal shields. i'm joseph nightflame lvl 41 master thaumuturge. CYA

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2009
i lvl 41 but i am sure that you get ice giant at lvl 48 and you get colosus pet quest at lvl 42

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2009
dont worry when you get power on ice your toughest school of them all cause health, protection and most of all

HEALTH! we are pretty much highest health school

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2009
i ice and balance cause i like that balance doesnt care what school they are the cards say there balance but there fire ice and storm! WOOHOO ICE SCHOOL!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think that the storm lord card should not stun the enemies! It is stealing from Ice.!!! By the way Ice rocks! I love Ice Wyvern

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok so i read all of these comments and i was in shock on how much people are confused on what spells are whose and at what lvl you get them!

ice blade: lvl 38

frost giant: lvl 48

my name is jeffrey bluebreeze and i am a lvl 50 ice thaumaturge! spells can really get power full in ice if you have the amulet which gives you a plus 35 percent damage and the regular ice trap the elemental trap...that is a 35 plus 30 plus 25

you have an ice blade plus 40 percent damage and an elemental blade plus 35 percent damage

balefrost plus 35 percent damage

all together if you add it, that is plus 200 damage!

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Revelations wrote:
Hey! have you gotten an ice sword charm? I'm level 26 and I dont have that charm yet.

You do not get a ice Blade until you are level 40. :-)

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
quick question. I'm a level 41 ice but do not know how to finish the Fungus Among Us mission. The ice teacher told me to get muchrooms in Moosho but I have no clue where or what they are. I cannot talk to anyone in the spiral so I am stuck. Anyone know what I need to do?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
tylee123 wrote:
I like ice because the health is good, but the attacks are weak...
sometimes i wish i hadn't picked ice, but others i wish i had... ;-)

You shouldn't feel bad if you chose ice :D i am ice and am proud of it! You are right the health is great but the attacks aren't that strong but i think ice gets the best equipment ! Ice also gets one of the best blades, wards, etc. at lvl 48 with enough power ups you can end up doing more damage with frost giant than with fire dragon ! My point? Be happy with the school you chose, they all have different advantages!

Jack Moonblade, Lvl 48 Ice wizard :) :-) :D :-o

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Hi there! I'm a pyromancer looking for some help. Could an ice wizard help me take on allicane swiftarrow please? Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
YAAAY ICE CLUB!!! I'M SOOOO GLAD THAT ONE ACTUALLY EXISTS WITH ALL THAT "ICE SUCKS " AND "ICE IS THE WORST EVER " COMMENTS! (FYI, I did NOT, I REPEAT, NOT post those comments!) Anywho, could someone please help me in Marleybone? I'm trying to get to the Ironworks but I don't know how to get there and which quest do I have to do. Will someone please help? ?

Kristen Moonshard
(I'm too awesome for all of you!)

(PS I'm Ice :D )

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Hi there,

This is Kaitlyn IceRiver Adept Thaumaturge second school Balance. I think Ice is awesome becuase.... uh... I guess its too awesome becuase I forget

My favorite Ice Spell is Ice Wyvern. Its so cute.... and deadly!

Kaitlyn IceRiver is out
Peace!

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
All schools get spells and same lvl and same places. you get one when you finish wizard city, krokosphinx, krokotopia, marleybone, mooshu, 28, 12, 7, 48, and 38. Not one school gets better spells than the other. Some may be more powerfull than others but you get spells at the same time!!!!

Dylan FireCaster 45 Pyromancer
David DeathHeart 22 Necromancer
Valdus RavenHunter 5 Ice (Forgot official name)

Explorer
May 09, 2009
chrisy123567810 wrote:
i lvl 41 but i am sure that you get ice giant at lvl 48 and you get colosus pet quest at lvl 42

actually, you get ice giant and colosus at level 48.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
spock12 wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Hey! have you gotten an ice sword charm? I'm level 26 and I dont have that charm yet.
i have not and im lv. 29
You have to be lvl 38 to get the frostblade charm.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Revelations wrote:
I dont think so. I'm level 31 now and questing in Marleybone. Still no Ice Blade Charm. Maybe one of the professors could chime in and let us know if I really did miss something along the way.
You have to be lvl 38.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
coolboy99 wrote:
Hiya well does anyone know if it is true that you get the spell Frost Giant at lvl 48? Let me know as soon as possible :) btw ICE ROCKS! :D :D :D :D
yes you get frostgiant at lvl 48

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
I was just about to post a new thread about this till I found this one....

I'm a level 30 ice/death wizard named Sierra Winterbreeze. And you really do get the ice blade? NO WAY! I always thought it was one of those monster only spells like ice elf or ice shark (although you can get those with a treasure card). Wow I'm so glad. Ten more levels and I'll be level 40! And besides, if it's around 38, than most likely I'll still be able to get into that area. My sister is much farther ahead in the game than me. She's already pretty far in MooShu, so by that time she'll be able to get in there for sure!

And I think that you do get ice giant at level 48. but it's glitched or something. I'm not really sure.... :?

Well Yay for ice. :D Ice wyvern and Frostbite are my favorite ice spells that I have already learned. Yeah..... I think that's it.

~Sierra Winterbreeze, Crusher Crusher, Level 30.
It isnt a glitch. its a quest spell. but you have to defeat a lot of people to get it i think

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Ok is this a ice club, anyway my ice is still a low level doing it in order, so my ice is called Scarlet Winter, won't be on for a while as I have to finish my other characters.