Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wish there was a way to find old friends.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2020
I use to play W101 back in maybe 2009? I had some GREAT and amazing friends! Ones that I will never forget really. However, I don't know what happened back then but I was unable to access my account anymore (memory is fuzzy) and that was that. Now in 2020, I decided to created another wizard in hopes of reliving my youth and memories. Later I ended up retrieving my original account back but, none of my old friends played anymore. There should be something on the game to send them a W101 invite and have it be sent to their emails they used for the game. If its bothersome to them, there could be a button to disable invites through the invite they receive. Just a thought.

The friend I've been hoping to find was named Jack DeathBlade- school of Death.

Ashley/Ashley Strong-school of Storm.

Administrator
AshleyStrong98 on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
I use to play W101 back in maybe 2009? I had some GREAT and amazing friends! Ones that I will never forget really. However, I don't know what happened back then but I was unable to access my account anymore (memory is fuzzy) and that was that. Now in 2020, I decided to created another wizard in hopes of reliving my youth and memories. Later I ended up retrieving my original account back but, none of my old friends played anymore. There should be something on the game to send them a W101 invite and have it be sent to their emails they used for the game. If its bothersome to them, there could be a button to disable invites through the invite they receive. Just a thought.

The friend I've been hoping to find was named Jack DeathBlade- school of Death.

Ashley/Ashley Strong-school of Storm.
Welcome back to the Spiral, Ashley!

That's an excellent suggestion. We should do more "bring a friend back" initiatives. I'll let the team know of your general idea, thanks!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2020
Sparck on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
Welcome back to the Spiral, Ashley!

That's an excellent suggestion. We should do more "bring a friend back" initiatives. I'll let the team know of your general idea, thanks!
That'll be great! And it'll mean a lot! Thank you!