Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want the Astral Blade Spells.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Blade, Sun Blade, and Moon Blade. These three spells are fairly obscure, only being seen in play via a select few creatures that know the spell. They're essentially variations of the Elemental/Spirit Blade spell, with Star giving Life, Death, and Storm blades, Moon giving Ice, Death, and Myth blades, and Sun giving Myth, Life, and Fire blades (or Life, Storm, and Fire blades depending on which creature you ask). They are extremely rare to see. And I want a way to get them on our Wizards.

I know there have been several requests for there to be a way to have these spells over the years, so I'll keep this short. The most reasonable way these spells could be added is through the use of Item Cards, either through Jewels or special pieces of equipment. Personally, I think the best option is the spells being accessed through Jewels, as this allows Wizards to enjoy them without the constraints of being restricted to a few sets of clothing.

If a way to obtain the Astral Blade spells is made possible, it would be delightful and make a number of people happy.