Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think I got a pretty good idea :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
What if there was a place (like a tavarn) for subscribers only (and a place for free to play people also) that had book pedestals but when you read them its people asking for help in certain areas.

i.e. (For subscribers) John needs help with DragonSpyre, in *dungeons name*.
(For free to play) James needs help with Wizardcity, in finding WizardCity's Commons smith.

Subscriber's and crown payers only: And then the tavarn could also feed your pets for a price of *kingsisle sets price to whatever's reasonable*. then your pet would increase in strength and power while you help others or have others help you, and depending on how many people you help your pet earns the snack.

1 help = 0 snacks
2 helps= 1 snack
4 helps= 2 snacks
6 helps(and beyond)= 4 snacks

but the thing is it restarts (12:00AM) everyday.

So thats my idea, thanks for reading :)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
jay287 wrote:
What if there was a place (like a tavarn) for subscribers only (and a place for free to play people also) that had book pedestals but when you read them its people asking for help in certain areas.

i.e. (For subscribers) John needs help with DragonSpyre, in *dungeons name*.
(For free to play) James needs help with Wizardcity, in finding WizardCity's Commons smith.

Subscriber's and crown payers only: And then the tavarn could also feed your pets for a price of *kingsisle sets price to whatever's reasonable*. then your pet would increase in strength and power while you help others or have others help you, and depending on how many people you help your pet earns the snack.

1 help = 0 snacks
2 helps= 1 snack
4 helps= 2 snacks
6 helps(and beyond)= 4 snacks

but the thing is it restarts (12:00AM) everyday.

So thats my idea, thanks for reading :)

Interesting...

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
That would be cool! I read someone else that had a similar idea. (I dont remember who) Where there was something in each world that you could put down "This person needs help with so and so."
Idk about the snacks things but that would be a good bonus!
I support your idea!!!! :)
Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Defender
Feb 22, 2009
This seems like a good idea. It will get rid of all the people in the Commons yelling "can someone help me with __________?" Also there should be a new addition to your friends thing (you know the place with the Friends List, Ignore, and Group). It should be People To Help or Help Companions or something like that. When you accept helping someone it sends them a message i.e. "Alex Dragonbreaker Level 49 Storm has offered to help you. Will you accept them as a Help Companion?" And Yes or No buttons. If they say yes they will be added to your Help Companion list, which is like them being your friend except without the Hatch and Trade buttons. Also requests on the scrolls should be deleted when the person logs off. And, like here on the Forum there should be different Categories: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm

Jacob Stormhunter
Level 39
Magus
Balance

Cameron Lifespear
Level 24
Adept
Life

Aaron Skullspear
Level 10
Initiate
Death

Ian Icebringer
Level 8
Apprentice
Ice

Flint Firefist
Level 5
Apprentice
Fire

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Idea #2

Customizable Shield(with customizable Crest)-

*Just for looks or can have stats(Depends on KI)
*Great for creative people
*Can be dyed different colors
*Great for parties
*Epic for battles

It could be for an Epic Giftcard or for gold, it all depends

If this idea is awesome please take it KingsIsle...

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i love this idea and also the tavern they could sell drinks to refill energy :)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I already came up with this idea, but people offered their own rewards. So far nothing

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
The tavern would be filled to the brim with people asking for help with ordinary quests in order to lure in people to aid with difficult bosses, or to be taken through dungeons that they cannot themselves access yet. We have plenty of beggars as it is...

And if you want a "special" area, just go to any main hub outside of Wizard City Commons. Free players cannot get there. A tavern would just be overcrowded; possibly moreso than the Commons are these days.

Pet snacks are easy to get (you can hardly mug any monster for their money without getting a pet snack of some kind - and many plants drop them, too), and the training games are really easy to boot. Mega Pet Snacks already give people a way of earning pet exp ridiculously fast - letting people actually BUY their way to Epic pets would really ruin the hard work people put into getting Epic pets...

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
The tavern would be filled to the brim with people asking for help with ordinary quests in order to lure in people to aid with difficult bosses, or to be taken through dungeons that they cannot themselves access yet. We have plenty of beggars as it is...

And if you want a "special" area, just go to any main hub outside of Wizard City Commons. Free players cannot get there. A tavern would just be overcrowded; possibly moreso than the Commons are these days.

Pet snacks are easy to get (you can hardly mug any monster for their money without getting a pet snack of some kind - and many plants drop them, too), and the training games are really easy to boot. Mega Pet Snacks already give people a way of earning pet exp ridiculously fast - letting people actually BUY their way to Epic pets would really ruin the hard work people put into getting Epic pets...

Oh, I see...

Didn't think bout that....

Thanks for all the feedback :)