Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need KIA

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I need a KIA (KI Anonymous), like AA. My daughter tells me every day that I am addicted to Wiz101. I have to have my daily fix every day and I find myself more relaxed after playing. So, according to my loving child, I need KIA. :)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Sign me up.. my wife is getting tired of me an my son both saying... "One second!" when she calls us for dinner or something. lol

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I know both hubby and I could use such a group...

Heck, went to Hooter's a few days ago for lunch. All I could think of while sitting in the booth was that the lights looked like they were from MB and wondering what they cost in the bazaar.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Haha! Same here. I am always late for everything because I am fighting a monster, or fixing up my house or buying a new look for my wizard. This game is really fun.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
lol, sign me up as well.... my mom is sooo mad at me because i spend the whole night on wiz101 :P this game is VERY fun, but i have to admit, there are a few flaws.... but thats another topic :P anyways, yea, wiz101 is addicting :P

-Keirawillowwhisper Lvl.49 thaumaturge

Defender
Jun 29, 2009