Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have ideas!and 1 question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
:ok I got this from the tale of sierra winterbreeze good tale.and she said somehting that there is two types of dueling.regular and advanced.advanced is dueling where the battle gets chaotic.for instance O summon an ice wyvern and it has a mind of its own.it would attack a random SPELL and destroy it.kinda like bakugan and pokemon.the attack will have a certain amount of health if i am ice 39 then it would have my NATURAL health. it would have the same random damage zone. shields would be bubbles floating around your attack or heal.blades would be swords of power floating around the head.you can summon more than one creature.self only things woul go to the first monster summoned so pick your favorite first.your if your pet casts a spell than it would dissapear and be that spell.once that spell wares off it comes back to you. bro said i should make it so that if you win you get gold.i get one quarter of there gold so keep 0 gold with you.

I also want
pet clothing.this would be so cool AND useful.pet clothing increases pet stats such as agility and strength.they could wear hats ,shirts, pants,shoes,gloves,and non-increasing coats.

also i have seen the house next to the WC housing shop with its lights on.is this a bug or is KI making a new player slot and shop. I have seen it since the CL update.
also can you make a new world. I am in the mood for an aztec or african world.if the african world.some of the money the play as you go players who buy crowns and spend them there could go to african charities

Cody Sparklemask
Magus Thamaturge say bye Sir Sam(crystal spider)to the people listening.
.P.S.I'm african american. i vote africa.