Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have an idea about somethin' Kewl!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
My idea is about a new world in the spiral.. the world's name would be... Shocking Isle. Shocking Isle would be a place that isn't exactly dangerous and all that jazz etc. it is an island with shops that have everything in them you could imagine, and one of each category of like housing, clothing, pets, etc. you get to make your own from scratch. and then at the others you can get anything in Wizard101 you could ever dream of. and instead of it being for members only it should be open to everyone over or at level 5. It would be so amazing and you could get whatever you really could, well, THINK OF there! it would be helpful to lots of wizards and especially the ones who can't find what they want at a regular shop anywhere in the spiral... AND it would be fair to everyone and give everone a chance to see whats really beyond where either if you're not a member you can't go or for members, it would give a chance/oppertunity to go further. If yu like or dislike my idea comment and tell meh why! SMILES! :D :P :-) :) :D

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
I don't mean this to sound rude by any means, but that's a really horrible idea. This would completely kill the need to farm boss's, mob's, and for reagents. Also, to make it available to everyone, not just subscribers, would just make it too easy. While we're at it, why don't we just add a "Kill" card to every school. This spell would cost 0 pips and would instantly kill all opponents and heal your health and mana completely.