Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I guess this is an idea.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Why can't us people with only text chat be able to say numbers such as are level menu chat people can so why cant people with text chat and like the amount we hit and i reallize why because some people may give away there phone number or adress i would just take this away like My number or adress from the chat and add numbers cause it gets really annoying trying to tell people my level in a battle or like the amount i hit if i was really trying to get a big hit and believe me i know about open chat except i'm to young to get it and if there is a thing where it says if parents allow my parents wouldn't let me i just thought of this idea game. It would make many people enjoy the game even more.

Administrator
While developing Wizard101, we realized the style and content of the game would appeal to all ages. As a result of our young audience, we decided to incorporate safeguards that make online play a generally safe and positive experience (especially when dealing with other players).

We have excluded numbers from the chat system to ensure that children who don't know better cannot easily exchange private information.

As for stating your current level, health and mana, the Menu Chat system has these pre-formed statements under the Friendly -> Stats section.

community@wizard101.com