Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
well im sad. why you ask? well because the new hybrids just tell me that KI got lazy. i mean seryously why is there only six new hybrids? i am an ice wizard so i have the ice wyvern. when i saw the new pets i could only think about getting either a death wyvern, an ice phoenix, or an ice forest lord (yeti). in fact i would pay good money for any one of these. and remember how there were some level 48 pet hybrids that had a whole new look completely? well where did that go? i vote for a change in this. KI should add the new pets. i mean if they dont create whole new pets its just a simple colour scheme change.

PS. i know there is a sort of yeti, the forest lord and kraken mix, but i wanted one without the purple eyelyner. and the only reason they made the eyes purple is so no one would think that it was a forest lord and wyvern mix. so basically they stoll ice's pet. anyway gbye

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I second this because i really wanted a death forest lord but there is no death pet that gives forest lord or whatever the card is and there are other schools with the same problem.And also i have tried hatching my shadow phonix with a cloud beast and i got four shadow phonixs so is it even possible to get it?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
fuzybuny wrote:
I second this because i really wanted a death forest lord but there is no death pet that gives forest lord or whatever the card is and there are other schools with the same problem.And also i have tried hatching my shadow phonix with a cloud beast and i got four shadow phonixs so is it even possible to get it?

Yes there is: Wendigo.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
me three! seriously, i was excited to get a storm wyvern when i got to lvl 58, but no such thing :( that should really be changed

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I think they did this on purpose because it was very confusing for the level 48 pet mixes because you could get 2 possible hybrids with each hatch. The way you are talking about is for them to do that again. The way they did it this time is so there is only one hybrid you can get when you mix 2 of them.