Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Many Enemies can Join

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Basically, you know how if you're soloing a battle, only 2 enemies (at least in the higher ranked worlds) can join unless another person joins the duel?

Nothings more annoying than needing an odd number of defeats or something to collect, when you're battling by yourself.

So many an option to keep having enemies join. Or an option to choose how many can join.
Like, I can take on more than two monsters at a time, throw me four, I can handle it.
It would make battles quicker, maybe.
I think I remember Zafaria being particulary bad when it came to collecting things or defeating a certain amount of enemies.
I was always finishing a battle, and then starting another, over and over.
I'm writing this as I have to fight 5 enemies, and I'm soloing so that means 3 different battles if I collect every time.

Just a though

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I love your idea for it would bring more of a challenge to those who who want one. Wouldn't KI have to reprogram the entire game??

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This idea was suggested a little earlier and most of us were liking it as it would make many, many quests a lot easier (or at least it should!).

But to add to it's implementation, I feel wizards shouldn't be able to do this until they have arrived to say Celestia, where they are comfortable (or at least should be) with the game's mechanics where fending off three enemies at a time shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

I also feel that Diego should again pop up warning the player about his/her choice and that this player can always toggle the option off.