Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How about beefing up classes as they level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
I think it is crazy that a level 36 isn't that much stronger than a level 20 or level 25. I think we need a way so that higher levels should be stronger against lower level mobs. Maybe resistances can go up more or cards get substantially better.

One idea is to reduce the amount of pips for lower level cards. Thus, cards available at level 25 would have lessor pips required for level 35 and even less at 45. Thus, each spell would require one less pip after each 10 levels of advancement with a minimum of 1 pip.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
sirmorte wrote:
I think it is crazy that a level 36 isn't that much stronger than a level 20 or level 25. I think we need a way so that higher levels should be stronger against lower level mobs. Maybe resistances can go up more or cards get substantially better.

One idea is to reduce the amount of pips for lower level cards. Thus, cards available at level 25 would have lessor pips required for level 35 and even less at 45. Thus, each spell would require one less pip after each 10 levels of advancement with a minimum of 1 pip.
Well, this would be a bit overpowered in PvP with the lower pip amount idea. And actually, level 36 is a lot stronger then level 20. Other spells, more Health, and better Gear make a huge difference!