Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
First let me say I love the game,
BUT housing really needs to catch up
I pay for my two accounts and my 8 grandchildrens accouts.
I have every house bought or crafted and just bought 3 massive castles and 5 of the sultans palace for my grandkids stockings this year.
Heres where there is problems........
some houses have enough space inside and not out side ,some have more then enough otside but are lacking big time on the inside,some like grand fortress makes no sence at all....it has 150 outside slots but that includes 6lower areas of the house to decorate toothat counts twards the outside
Then we toss in pets plants and roaming mounts(which i was one of the ones that was asking for those so not complaining)
pets for some reason are a housing item and each plant is 2 housing items
add in the new wonderful items you can buy in the crown shop and the crafing items .
Now we have things we want to buy but have nowhere to put!
the housing limits should not be split up there should be one count for all
insted of so much outside and so much in side.

I was hoping for the roaming mounts but when they came out I could not see wasting Real money on crowns to buy them with no where to put them, and i would have bought one of each for each house,
we used to love farming for pets but again we no longer do that theres no room for them,hatching is also comming to a end with no place for them to play.
all the new things in the crown shop would also be a huge waste of money with no where to put the items.
same with gardening ,I would love to buy some of the crowns only plants but where should i grow them?
and now i find out after buying the camestop cards that as big as those places are they too are only 250/250? I was a little angry but live and learn I wont be Buying anymore of those.
I know I am just 1 Grandma but there are many others that feel the same way and it adds up to alot of lost money and in some cases deleted accounts
and it could be fixed easy,and the game would be so much nicer for alot of people.

The Solution:
Get rid of the inside outside thing
allow one number for the whole thing including housing items,plants, mounts,Pets ect...........

I have done every house and i am a heavy decorator i have come up with something fair and would allow everyone to buy and use all the items they need.

School houses , the island getaway,watchtower hall,Dragons fjord,oasis camp and the celestial observatory,should have a one limit for all of 600 that would include inside ,outside,pets ,plants,and mounts ect...

The Imperial palace,royal playhoue,grand fortress,desert villa and royal estate...should have 500 items for all

The great Catherdial,Metro manner,Tranquil cottage and wooded cottage ..
should have 300 items for all..

and last people pay alot of money( expecialy the way things are) for the game cards it really is a huge disapointment those places are huge there should be a linit of at least 1000 for all

something like this would work for everyone as they could choose how much to put inside or outside,how many pets or plants to have and so on
with all the additions of the wonderful items and more to come it would be nice if we could buy and use them.
i am not saying add more just put it all together and do away with the inside outside thing
the only ones that really need more are the gamestop houses they are huge.
just add the inside, outside, plants and pets ect all in one and let us choose where to put them the impact on the game server would not change its the same amount of items we already get we just want to use them where we want.
let me see if i can make it simple

take my death house it has way to much items for out side but inside i need more so i want to use the extra out side to finish my inside
if they remove the inside outside thing i could use the extra inside

Thanks for listening
:-)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
and dorm rooms should have a extra 5 slots so we can do plants and still have a decorated dorm as it is now we have to dump 4 tiem to get 2 plants

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
i am not saying add more just put it all together and do away with the inside outside thing
the only ones that really need more are the gamestop houses they are huge.
just add the inside, outside, plants and pets ect all in one and let us choose where to put them the impact on the game server would not change its the same amount of item we already get just want to use them where we want