Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing items!!! Plz read! =]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I have an amazing idea for purchasing of housing items! I think wizards should be able to fantisize how their houses should look. After all, once you become a Grandmaster that is pretty much the only thing you work on. In stores you should be able to go into some sort of house (not one that you would actually keep for yourself) with all the housing items in that shop. Then, wizards would have a chance to imagine and see what their houses would look like with it and how big the object really is (because I myself get fooled by the size of the picture. Then when i get home it is too small or big. I get aggravated.) Then there should be a button somewhere that says BUY ALL, which wouldnt be like everything in the store, but what you have placed out. It should also tell the total price for the objects placed out. Also, there should be a BUY button on each of the objects. That way you can still buy just one single object. I hope you love my idea!!!! :D

Autumn Firesinger
Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009