Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Items and Houses

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Here is a nice place to post ideas for new housing items or houses. Any ideas are welcome. Here are some of my own ideas.
housing item
name: inflatable gingerbread man
type: furniture
description: a giant gingerbread man, if you hit x he waves and screams santa don't eat me!
name: inflatable santa
type: furniture
description: a giant santa, if you hit x he waves and says merry Christmas, ho ho ho
house
name: sweet delights castle
description: a giant classic castle made out of candy, candy canes, gingerbread walls, licorice curtains, sugar cube bricks, chocolate waterfall.
price: crowns shop, 10,000 crowns or 100,000 gold

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
I think there should be a housing item that allows players to change the time of day it is at your house. I love the house i have in marleybone, but I wish I could change it to the morning or evening. You could by this item in the crown shop for around 1000 to 1500 crowns. There should maybe even be an item where you can change the season. For example, if it is the winter time at your house, you can change it to the spring time. Another cool item would also be a machine that produces clothing items. So like once a month you can collect around three clothing items, or even amulets and wands, from the machine. The items would also be exclusive items too. I bet you could buy it at the crown shop for like about 7,500 to 10,000 crowns. Well, I have said my ideas. I bet there are so many awesome ideas the rest of you could think up. So post your ideas here. :D