Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing item limit...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Please consider changing the way housing items work.

Currently we can have a max of 350 housing items inside/outside.
Pets take up 50, and any garden plots/seeds take an additional spot each.
It would be very helpful if each of these were separate sets of slots that did not affect the base housing item spots.

What I would love to see change is this:

Housing base items - 350+ (Housing items bumped up to 500 with elixirs).
Pets 50+ and does not count towards base housing item limit (bumped up to 200 with pet housing elixirs)
Gardening 150+ and does not count towards base housing item limit (bumped up to 500 with elixirs)

The reason why I want these changes is simple. I love to garden and decorate. I currently can't do both in the same house. If I garden I can't decorate, if I decorate then I can't garden. There just isn't enough spots to do both sadly. With house guests, castle magic and decorating with furniture those housing spots fill up fast.

Also, for castle magic, can you include a spell card that allows you to Grow Max and Shrink Max. Some items I want as big as possible or as small as possible. While others I only want to change the size a little bit. It takes about 8 grow/shrink spells to max an items size change which seems excessive.

Thanks for your consideration.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
While we're on that subject.

I would love to see garden seeds have their own slot in the backpack and not count towards the overall space. Similar to treasure cards, reagents or fish.

But yes, if possible have gardens be a separate space taker.

Steven Ghoststalker