Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I know many people have suggested interactive furniture, but iIjust want to say that it would be really fun to sit down with your friends and talk to them' instead of them running in and saying "oh nice house" then leaving bc they have nothing to do. Then with like the gameboards, instruments, ect. perhaps we could interact with them, so we could play them (like a minigame) and others could watch and listen, kind of like the duels are handeled. Then another thought that I had was having guards or something walking around the houses or like even butlers. Then my final thought, lol, was perhaps we could control the weather outside our houses; so if one day I want it to snow it would, and then my house experience would be so much more fun.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Coming form Prospector Zeke

Please take a moment to re-read your post and remember this is a game rated E10. Players will NOT be laying on beds.

As for other ways to interact with furniture, this is an often suggested idea that we have on our list of things to consider for the future.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i love the idea of making your house more interactive. not only could you interact with the furniture and decorations, like sitting on a sofa, chair, or bed, but controlling the weather or having it random or even the weather being in tune with the seasons, like right now its winter so it could be cold, frosty at first, then snow. we should get to control the amount of snow though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD. i would love it if you could interact with your pets not only in your house, but out in the field. petting, picking them up or playing fetch would be an awesome idea to add. maybe there could be a pet park in the pet pavillion!! you could let your pet roam around and play with other pets of other people. and you can only pick up the pet thats yours to avoid stealing. and it would be cool if they had a few accessories, like a winter sweater, or santa costume for Christmas xD!