Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I think there should be an option for people to be able to move your furniture around. When you click on the character on your friends list there should be an option that allows people to move your furniture around and decorate it but not add their own furniture to it. Also you can stop them from moving the furniture around and also there should be a button that restores the furniture to where it first was in case they mess up your house on purpose. Please add this idea because I think it would be so cool to add :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Scot Hawkbreeze on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be an option for people to be able to move your furniture around. When you click on the character on your friends list there should be an option that allows people to move your furniture around and decorate it but not add their own furniture to it. Also you can stop them from moving the furniture around and also there should be a button that restores the furniture to where it first was in case they mess up your house on purpose. Please add this idea because I think it would be so cool to add :D
No thank you.
this would also give them the option of stealing it.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
But when I said you can not add your own furniture to the wizard's house, I also meant you cannot take the furniture. And plus why would Kingsisle allow you to take furniture anyways?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Scot Hawkbreeze on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
But when I said you can not add your own furniture to the wizard's house, I also meant you cannot take the furniture. And plus why would Kingsisle allow you to take furniture anyways?
No. Just no. They get to decorate it the way they like it, not the way their friends like it.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Well thats to bad because I like the idea, and if they add it and you dont like it, it stinks to be you. Too bad