Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses to be built?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I was on Unicorn Way yesterday and noticed the stone houses that sit by themselves, with the trees in the backyards and the smaller lawns, would really be a cool house to be able to craft. Maybe it could have 3 rooms on the inside with the tiny area outside?

Then I was wondering if maybe a house off each of the starting areas could be offered up as craftable houses? They are small but neat?

If so, maybe the signature statues that are on the streets could be craftable too?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I would love to craft those houses they are so simple but sometimes simple is cool.

But as for the statue they are drops from the main bosses in the designated area. The gobbler prince drops a collosus statue, sergeant skullsplitter drops the triton statue, that fire elf prince drops the fire cat statue. And lady blackhope drops the unicorn statue. I don't want those statues to be craftable because i like how statues are really rare boss drops and you need luck and farming to get them.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Ah! I didn't know that about the statues. Now I have another item to hunt for! Thanks!