Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses per account instead of per character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I have 7 wizards. I have 17 homes across those wizards. I have every house dungeon and many of the daily rewards. I have consolidated the dungeons and daily rewards onto a single charter. This is great for that one character but in order for me visit the house dungeons or daily clickable I have to have a mutual friend go to the house via the tours and I port to them.

How about a change where houses are global across all accounts.
Each character or all characters can select a single house for their "Home"
Item limits still are per house.

-or-

Allow houses on the tour to be accessible to all characters on an account.

It seems silly that my friends can visit my house when I am not online but my own characters cannot.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Darkwacky on Jul 13, 2020 wrote:
I have 7 wizards. I have 17 homes across those wizards. I have every house dungeon and many of the daily rewards. I have consolidated the dungeons and daily rewards onto a single charter. This is great for that one character but in order for me visit the house dungeons or daily clickable I have to have a mutual friend go to the house via the tours and I port to them.

How about a change where houses are global across all accounts.
Each character or all characters can select a single house for their "Home"
Item limits still are per house.

-or-

Allow houses on the tour to be accessible to all characters on an account.

It seems silly that my friends can visit my house when I am not online but my own characters cannot.
No, Why, Because I garden on multiple alts and do not WANT to have 1 Red barn farm for the Account.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Maybe if we could have teleporters keep information in the shared bank we could have teleporters take us to our other wizards houses?

A dev would have to tell me of this is even possible, but I like the thinking of this utility

Defender
May 11, 2013
rest on Jul 14, 2020 wrote:
Maybe if we could have teleporters keep information in the shared bank we could have teleporters take us to our other wizards houses?

A dev would have to tell me of this is even possible, but I like the thinking of this utility
Of course it is "Possible" Is it possible in Wiz, to a point yes. You can log in port to a house, have a friend port, Log out and then port to the friend. So to a point you can be at your own wizards house, on another wizard but the question is, can you port to your own house with out a friend to use as a teleport pad, which is the same thing as the teleporter. I see no reason why it can't be done with a code tweak. Maybe Sprack or Ratbeard or one of the people with coding knowledge for Wizard101 can answer.