Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses and Teleporting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
What's the point of buying and decorating your house if you're not there 90% of the time, if your friends can't see it easily? I think that you should be able to go to somebody's house while they're not in it, but only if they are your friend. Most of the time, I can't find anybody that's in their house. They are all of doing quests or selling stuff at the bazaar. But, I think that there should be button under 'go to location' that would say, 'visit house.' More people would decorate their houses, instead of just using it to go to a different world real quick. And the benefits for Kingsisle would be that more people would pay money to get a better house to impress people. With housing games, I think that either:
1. The one who started it can turn it off
2. You can't port to someone's house if they aren't online
Also, I think that in settings, you should be able to make your house off limits to anyone, if you want to, just like you're allowed to limit your house to if your friends can port or not. Just an idea. Hope it helps! :D

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
theawesomeleda on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
What's the point of buying and decorating your house if you're not there 90% of the time, if your friends can't see it easily? I think that you should be able to go to somebody's house while they're not in it, but only if they are your friend. Most of the time, I can't find anybody that's in their house. They are all of doing quests or selling stuff at the bazaar. But, I think that there should be button under 'go to location' that would say, 'visit house.' More people would decorate their houses, instead of just using it to go to a different world real quick. And the benefits for Kingsisle would be that more people would pay money to get a better house to impress people. With housing games, I think that either:
Also, I think that in settings, you should be able to make your house off limits to anyone, if you want to, just like you're allowed to limit your house to if your friends can port or not. Just an idea. Hope it helps! :D
Sorry but this works the same way it does in real life. You don't want people in your house when you aren't home, so why should they be in your house in game when you are not there?

If you don't want anyone porting to your house even when you are there, turn off ports or go hidden. No other settings need to be added for this.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
theawesomeleda on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Well if I can use their pagoda than sure.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
i think they should add new houses to the housesn you can buy at the wizard city house shop in the shopping district it would be awesome if w101 could do that and make it for gold not crowns because most of the people playing w101 are free users.
Sincerely, Jacob Lifestaff a w101 player and free user.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
What I would like to see is being able to place teleporters to the houses on your other wizards.