Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Expansions

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love to have house expansions because it costs a lot to have so many houses on a character. ALSO it lags the game. We can't keep adding transporters to constantly switch houses to find what we need. So expansions would be a nice option.

How about a Yum Grove that we can harvest? Or a section with certain type of animals we can feed for garden xp or something. Rolling hills would be sheep. Flat lands, bison, horses? Fenced in areas, cows, pigs? Chicken huts with chickens. They could look like our pets except they're tied to the house and can't be brought anywhere else. Carnival with all mini games for pets and mana? A Red Barn for our pets with a small garden area where we can plant for an extra like? Or simply more land for decorations. You can choose the type of land.. flat, rolling hills, grassy, sandy or even a bit of ocean/beach.. How about a section that has caves and tunnels so we can go exploring and hide for hide&seek games, etc etc.

What do you think?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I it I would soooooo totally buy the sandy and tunnels land for my sultans palace

Angie D

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
The problem is how would we obtain these items?

Would these expansions be some sort of boss drop? Or would they be crowns items?
Or should they be buyable with coins in the crowns shop?

Though with ideas like a barn they should be like walking into shops, bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Your Yum idea kinda strolls off into Pirate101. All of the other suggestions are good though. But the one with feeding animals with garden xp, if they had that one and I bought it, all of the animals would starve . . .

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I have a cool idea for one: underwater area in the storm school house.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Community Leader
There also could be sections for a crafter's cottage mini island, a garden mini island with possibly a garden shed, a pet farm mini island, a mount farm mini island or even a pvp arena mini island. You could buy them and they'd be added to the house you want it attached to.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
yah I have the pyramid of the lost horizon from the dino bundle and it was released like a long time ago, so every house you get you get like something that gives you something every day.if I got my house expanded I would definently ask for one of those

-Amber Rainbowtamerlvl 18