Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Dungeon for Arena Tickets/PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I think it would be cool to have a house dungeon kind of similar to what we have on Pirate101 with the Smugglers Arena where we can get arena tickets. This would give something challenging to do with friends and help get tickets faster for those that absolutely hate to PVP or derby race. The daily gives them but it takes forever to get them, especially for those of us that are saving them for mounts. I kind of like the way the smuggler arena was set up too with different waves of enemies from different worlds, just perhaps make battles a bit shorter so it doesn't take an hour and a half to finish.

And tbh, I would like PVP a lot more if it were set up like Beastmoon where we can only communicate with our teammates and the enemy team can't see our chat. If they trash talk outside of the arena, whatever, we can mute or report them. Sadly there is just way too much toxicity in PVP which totally takes the fun out it and the number #1 reason why I don't do it. Jade gear spoils the fun too and it would be nice to see a workaround to that with an increasing pierce as the battle progresses so we can eventually pierce through. People with 80-100 resist is just crazy stats to have to contend with only piercing on gear and jewels alone. There is shrike too but we really shouldn't have to take such measures to be able to win and it just tips the other team off to who to go after next since they know that person will be attacking. And quite honestly, battling a team and dealing with the jade is so excruciatingly boring. If those in PVP complain about ice, I really don't see why jades aren't just as bad if not worse. These are just the top 2 reasons why I don't PVP any more than I ever have and I really wish it could be more fun for me. Its rather sad because I really like using strategy with the spells I choose.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2016
I completely agree with you! PvP can get pretty boring, and a lot of people like PvE more than PvP. This would be a great addon to Wiz, especially with the Beastmoon PvP like one! Only problem I got with is that half an hour thing. I mean, sure. We do want the battles to be short, but we also want a good amount of Arena Tickets. And for those Arena Tickets, we need to work as hard as we do in Pirate to get Scrip. Scrip itself already is fairly hard to get in the Smuggler's Arena, because you have to face through 10 complete waves of enemies. So I think that at MOST 15 waves would be reasonable for Pirate. If not, 10 or less. And maybe, just maybe, we can get more than 500 Arena Tickets, unlike Pirate. We only get 500 Scrip for completing Smuggler's 1 time, so I'd believe that we could get more Arena Tickets. But, y'know. If we do get more, they might have to make it harder than originally intended, but still, we'd get more than 500 Arena Tickets.

This is just my thoughts though, if anyone disagrees with me, let me know! Or don't, it's your choice lol.