Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horns will call...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Is it just me who's noticed that Morganthe in Celestia says: "Mirrors will break, horns will call - I will attack from the darkness and even skies will fall..." (Or something like that).

"Mirrors will break" probably is reffering to Mirror Lake in Zafaria, so therefore the other lines may be giving us a clue to future worlds. I think "I will attack from the darkness" could be a death world perhaps and "Even skies will fall" could be a cloud-y (maybe even outer space) world where you finally face Morganthe.

Post your ideas for what the clues could mean here.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
The Prophecy is: The Mirror will Break, and the Horn shall Call, from the Shadows I strike, and The Skies shall Fall." I suspect that The Horn calling is Avalon, mentioned in Zafaria, The Shadows is likely to be a shadow energy world, maybe Polaris? And Empyrea, with Empyrean Sky-squids mentioned in Wysteria, shall fulfill the role of the falling skies.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Nice thought, where did she say that? Was it the chancel? I dont quite remember. But yes, it sounds about right. Mirrors-referring to mirror lake. Horns-Referring to avalon, I looked it up lol, i dunno if i trust it but thats what it said. Darkness-Referring to polaris, it sounds like an ice world again looked up and what i found was its ice and death world. Skies-Referring to Empyreas or however you spell from Wysteria, going to be a storm world, perhaps? Well, either way if I'm right or not, I like this suggestion/idea/thought or whatever it is. But yes, I very much approve of this I have a feeling morganthe will make her final apperance in Empyreas or however you spell it. Who knows if these will even be the next worlds? Maybe completly new ones from wizard city or krok or marleybone that we dont remember that one krok/wizard/dog mentioning. Maybe they will just make randomness appear. Who knows. But morganthe is gonna be a great enemy! (Why is it that death is always the school chosen for the bad guy, anyways? Cant it be fire or storm or myth or something? Just never make sure it isnt gonna be life. Life is pure. 8) )