Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday Themed Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2011
Just a thought..........I would love to see a holiday themed bundle. Halloween is one of my favorites. The house could include the ghosts that roam the commons during halloween on the outside, and on the inside have "skeletons in the closet". Maybe a haunted house in the basement, or a dungeon made up of haunted house floors. A mount that looks like the headless horseman, the horseman on the front and your wizard behind him. Maybe a trick-or-treater as a pet in costume and when the pet casts its spell, it pulls it out of the trick-or-treat bag. Also, much like the genie, gorilla and treehouse freebies that are in current houses......there could be a jack-o-lantern on the porch that allows you to get some free items. Another idea I have if the freebies idea is getting old, is that maybe there's a scarecrow in the yard and as you approach him he says "what do you have for me?" you give him an item from your backpack and then he replies "in exchange i award you............." and will give you a different item making this transaction a trade as opposed to a freebie. Your item's value can be equivalent to what you gave and possibly have a small chance of a rare item. The clothing items can be named All Hallows Hood, Robe and Boots. If it's not too graphic or offensive, maybe Executioner's Gear. As far as a weapon, maybe a halberd, cleaver or flail.