Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday Clothing Items

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Its great to have the opportunity to get outfits during the holidays. Unless I missed seeing it, I noticed that there is not a vendor for the month of July to celebrate the 4th. I dont know if KI is trying to keep nationalities out of the mix. However if not, an Uncle Sam outfit- hat, robes, and shoes would be great.

Firecracker wands would also be a cool addition.

Anyone else have any ideas for holiday garmets or wands that you havent seen? (any holiday)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Temperest wrote:
Its great to have the opportunity to get outfits during the holidays. Unless I missed seeing it, I noticed that there is not a vendor for the month of July to celebrate the 4th. I dont know if KI is trying to keep nationalities out of the mix. However if not, an Uncle Sam outfit- hat, robes, and shoes would be great.

Anyone else have any ideas for holiday garmets or wands that you havent seen? (any holiday)

Hmm, or American Flag wands! :D!

Or maybe marshmellows on sticks for cookouts on the 4th! :D

With the April Fool's day expansion, this is highly possible!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Temperest wrote:

OHHHHH.... I've seen a problem with 4th of July wands. People in different countries don't celebrate the United States' independance.