Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hogwarts Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Ok I found this game by searching harry potter games and i was wondering .... i know it would be hard and confusing to make but i thought the idea of a hogwarts bundle where you get hogwarts as a house all the house robes (gryfindor ravenclaw slytherin hufflepuff) and in the house you can ride a special broom outside and instead of just making you stay on the ground you could actually fly around and a quidditch stadium etc. also the abvous pvp rink and have all the common rooms, stair cases, class rooms, dungeons etc. id really epreciate comments and ideas

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Peterc1023 wrote:
Ok I found this game by searching harry potter games and i was wondering .... i know it would be hard and confusing to make but i thought the idea of a hogwarts bundle where you get hogwarts as a house all the house robes (gryfindor ravenclaw slytherin hufflepuff) and in the house you can ride a special broom outside and instead of just making you stay on the ground you could actually fly around and a quidditch stadium etc. also the abvous pvp rink and have all the common rooms, stair cases, class rooms, dungeons etc. id really epreciate comments and ideas

Probably will not happen, but otherwise, cool idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I seriously doubt that this will happen, mostly due to a couple of factors.
This is not a Harry Potter game.
And... there are HUGE copyright infringement issues that would have to be dealt with. KI would have to pay for the right to use these names/characters. I simply don't see that happening.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Peterc1023 wrote:

Yea it sounds like a decent idea i just dont know if making that would run into copy right problems.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Peterc1023 wrote:

Yea it sounds like a decent idea i just dont know if making that would run into copy right problems.

First off cute lol That would be great XD......

Yes Copyright would be pretty evil vs it but thats why companies buy copyrights so it really is all about would KI fork out the Dough...There is a concern though KI might not want.

You know how big HogWarts is? It isnt a tiny puppy in size. Could you better detail like how many items can be placed too?

It would be grand but what else comes with the bundle? Is that all? What are the stats? It would all just be a Guideline you would be going not a actual 'KI do this!' Get what i mean? I will definitely look back to c what you come up with

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Like has been said copyrights are the problem but you know its perfect inspiration for a new house set. Personally i liked how in Hogwarts that the stairs cases moved and thats how you got to different rooms.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Well they have to have some part of rights because it came up when searched as a harry potter game or hogwarts game no joke but in the descrption it was like talking about how potter and wiz are related i mean just an idea but yeah i guess your right about copy rights rly didnt think of that and if KI could give me a reason why it came up as a hp game i would rly enjoy that explanation

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2009
Other stuff in the bundle:

4 quidditch brooms and 2 balls

Pictures of Harry,Ron,and Hermine

The Goblet of Fire

Special Harry Potter spell

Griffendor banner

Hufflepuff banner

Ravenclaw banner

Sly-something banner

Harry's robe(Hermine's if your a girl)

Exclusive quest

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Peterc1023 wrote:

Probably will not happen, but otherwise, cool idea.
yea i agree with this guy i qouted to lol

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Nah. I could just see this going really badly.

Yeah. Imagine the headache of making a deal to get Harry Potter in Wizard101. Geez....

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
matinils wrote:

The Goblet of Fire

Griffendor banner

Hufflepuff banner

Ravenclaw banner

Sly-something banner

Exclusive quest

I believe it is Sl...Sli...GRR!!! Why are Harry Potter things so darn hard to spell!!! It sounds like slithering but without the "G" and spelled a little different.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
awesome idea but copyrights would be so much harry potter is so popular and such a hit it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE

Explorer
May 11, 2010
eggywig wrote:
matinils wrote:

The Goblet of Fire

Griffendor banner

Hufflepuff banner

Ravenclaw banner

Sly-something banner

Exclusive quest

I believe it is Sl...Sli...GRR!!! Why are Harry Potter things so darn hard to spell!!! It sounds like slithering but without the "G" and spelled a little different.

It's Slytherin.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Ok, we may not be on the same page, but don't think that will ever happen. First of all, KI needs a lot of work to do so, Second of all, They need permission from J.K. Rowling to do so. Plus, that would be much more like a hub. A hub I can see it as, and it's worth more than they can sell it for. Over all, I don't think we'll ever see it in the Spiral.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Nah. I could just see this going really badly.

Same here.Sorry.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
eggywig wrote:
matinils wrote:

The Goblet of Fire

Griffendor banner

Hufflepuff banner

Ravenclaw banner

Sly-something banner

Exclusive quest

You mean slytherin