Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden places, people or shops

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I remember how intrigued I was when I first found out about the Secret Shopper merchant in Krokotopia and was wondering why there aren't more secret places in the Spiral?
There are some hidden bosses yes, and a few hidden spell vendors but in a game so large there is much more opportunity to add mysterious places.
I would like to see more hidden shops added that only appear at certain times of the day or require a trick to access. It would also be cool if these places offered something unique for sale. (The secret shopper store has mundane merchandise).

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
hp1055cm wrote:
I remember how intrigued I was when I first found out about the Secret Shopper merchant in Krokotopia and was wondering why there aren't more secret places in the Spiral?
There are some hidden bosses yes, and a few hidden spell vendors but in a game so large there is much more opportunity to add mysterious places.
I would like to see more hidden shops added that only appear at certain times of the day or require a trick to access. It would also be cool if these places offered something unique for sale. (The secret shopper store has mundane merchandise).

it would ruin the game because you just told ki to make more "secret" shops.