Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden Mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Okay, now here me out. Each individual account, not character, but account should have one hidden mount somewhere in the Spiral. It's shrunk down to the size of the Wizard City Smiths per say. The location is different for everyone so that there is no helping each other to find one. The mounts can go from Lions all the way to the Stormrider Hare! Any mount thats ever been put on Wizard101 is available to find to some lucky people. Even if it's a bundle mount, or even a holiday mount! The main trick is, it can be absolutelyanywhere!
I am hoping that you will take this into consideration.

~iNovice

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
That would be rather cool! I like it!

(I am finally going to post my wizards on here now)

Monica 43
Destiny 23
Llewella 17
Isabella 14
Fiona 10
Suri 10

"Don't call people noobs or think you're better than everyone else. No matter how strong you are, there will ALWAYS be someone better than you."

Survivor
Apr 22, 2014
That would be awesome!
If its true, i'm not saying it not

But, good luck if you do get a mount

Might be true tho cause a friend of mine has gotten a Stormrider hare
Have fun everyone, Bye

~ Michelle Lion
~Life School
~ Journeyman Lvl: 16

" Never judge someone as a noob, Just keep swimming
Byes!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
That would be kinda fun, but maybe put a mount for every Chapter... Like for WS up to DS, there would be a hidden mount in one of those Worlds. Then from CL to Khrysalis there would be a mount hidden somewhere between or in those Worlds. The reason why I say this is because it would be unbalanced if someone joins in 2011, their mount could be in any World from WS to ZF, which would be unfair to people who joined in 2014 which their mount could be in any World from WS to Khrysalis. Which the person who joined later might have to quest longer to find their mount. So this would be more balance, every Chapter, new hidden mount somewhere in THAT Chapter.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
iNovice on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
I appreciate your opinion! @Dragon Princess
Aww shucks! Thank you! Btw is it my quote or opinion?

Also @Shayden181 I'm not sure if that would work because people would get about 5 mounts per wizard. So in other words, KI wouldn't need to sell mounts, and therefore get less money. Because 6 wizards per account times about 5 mounts per wizard equals 30 mounts! It would be cool though!

(I realized I don't post my quote and wizards when typing on my tablet anymore)

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
So, basicly you have a small chance to find a free mount? Where do I sign up to make this real?