Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hidden bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I know that there are hidden bosses in certain dungeons. I know about and have beaten Smogger and Youkai. I am just curious about the others. If anyone knows the reaming ones names' and locations', I would like that.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
I know that there are hidden bosses in certain dungeons. I know about and have beaten Smogger and Youkai. I am just curious about the others. If anyone knows the reaming ones names' and locations', I would like that.

There is a second hidden boss in Tree of Life besides Youkai that anyone can fight.

You can 'spill the milk' in Big Ben to get another.

Other than those I think everything is covered by main or side quest-lines.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There are 2 in Tree of Life.

There is another in Big Ben, but you have to knock over all the milk bottles in order to fight him.

In Ravenscar, there is a tunnel where you get the Ice Shard, go through it for another secret boss.

In Vigrid Roughland, go west of Egil Axebearer to a cave.

Winterdeep Warren as a wandering boss in the maze

Hall of Valor has 2 bosses, one is found when you go up the left ramp, another is found above Jotun.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Just checked on another secret boss. I don't usually do him, as he is in a dungeon that has a few glitzes...

Vault protector (3.5K health, rank 8 Balance boss) and his erratic Servator (storm rank 7 elite) minion in the Grand Chasm (present). Four level dungeon called Knowledge Keeper's (not the same as a dungeon by the same name elsewhere).

Note: the entrance glyphs do not light up, but you still get the entrance prompt.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Don't forget about Yakedo in the Crimson Fields. He appears when you raise the banners on the battle field before you get the quest to defeat the battle field.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life