Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey nice sword, you too nice sword, oh you have th

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Before i say this I am not saying that people do not get a different sword but I have seen over at least to hundred fire wizards who can wield the homunculus ice sword. At least one time when I play the game I see some fire wizard who has and is wielding it (not including friends who have it). I see fire wizards with different swords do don't get me wrong, but why is there so many of you fire wizards with it? I know not all of you farm for it so it seems strange to me.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
They have because it is an advantage to their own type, they got lucky and like the sword, or they farmed for it specifically cause they like it. Take me for example, I am a Grandmaster Diviner(storm) and I carry the 100 damage Myth sword that I farmed for specifically because I wanted an advantage against my own type and so I could get rid of myth shields so I can put in storm prisms.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Yep, that's it all right. My Death wizard carries a Life sword, and my Life wizard carries a Death sword, for exactly the reason you outlined there, elessar.

Sadly, my poor Balance girl is can't do that, what with the nature of her buffs and all; but I suppose she has her other advantages ...

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Ok, I'm a fire wizard in Dragonspyre and I don't have a wand yet that looks like a sword.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Like everyone said, destroying shields to place prisms! :D

Blake LionFlame Grand Fire Wiz

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
Yep, that's it all right. My Death wizard carries a Life sword, and my Life wizard carries a Death sword, for exactly the reason you outlined there, elessar.

Sadly, my poor Balance girl is can't do that, what with the nature of her buffs and all; but I suppose she has her other advantages ... [/quote

you can use every blade genuis.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Well, it is common for a wizard to have a sword from the opposite school and use it to take off shields. But what i have seen is that it is less harder for the opposite school to get the sword because it is the oppisite school. I am fire, and yes, i have sword of Homoculus, and i got it on my first try. And so did my other friend. So maybe if you want, say Avalanche sword, it would be common for a storm person to get it because they are completly different.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
She means that her balance blades activate for any type so wands spells=useless

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i had a sword of the hommunculis wand but when i used many of my fire attacks fizzled :( so i decided to change back to the dragonrider staff :P

fire wizard Scarlet Redthorn lvl50

Hero
May 02, 2009
Yeah, I've seen many people with swords. I even have a sword, the infamous Jade Oni's sword, which I got twice. I kept one and sold the other. I got my first sword on my very first fight with the Jade Oni.

I would really like a fire sword though because I'm the type of player who wants to try to have wands, staffs, etc. and other items that match my primary school.

Do any of you know where I can get a fire sword at?

Seth ShadowCloud
Savior of the Spiral/Undead Crusader
LV. 37
Firestorm/life/balance wizard
A good friend

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
i am life and i got a balaance sword
and my storm friend has a life sword