Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hey Kings Isle you should read this XD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
yeah.. if your reading this i have a really good idea... you should make mounts that you can dye!!! yeah that would be awesome. Like for instance, you could take a blue dragon and make it purple. it would be cool, and im pretty sure other players wouldl ike the option. I have a bunch of mounts and id like it to.

Jack level 60
Ryan LifeSong level 60

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Well, it's an idea like the beauty-shop idea. It's a 50/50 chance that it'll happen, and vice versa it won't.
It's a cool idea! We don't really know what the Wizard101 Game Developers have in mind at the moment, but with the new update coming mounts now have a description of 'one-person mount'. I'm speculating what this means. Could there be two-person mounts?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
minthae44 wrote:
yeah.. if your reading this i have a really good idea... you should make mounts that you can dye!!! yeah that would be awesome. Like for instance, you could take a blue dragon and make it purple. it would be cool, and im pretty sure other players wouldl ike the option. I have a bunch of mounts and id like it to.

Jack level 60
Ryan LifeSong level 60

personally I'd like to be able to dye my wings to match my school colors.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yeah, the problem is, KI would rather make them in different colors, so that you have to buy each and every set to get them, rather than be able to dye them... More money for their pockets!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Forget the idea; just reading the title annoyed me.

lol me too. just say 'Dye Mounts' next time, ok minthae44?

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
i think that instead of making all mounts dye-able, they should just make a few dye-able mounts. Example : Ravenwood Dragon - you can choose to make it the colors of the 7 main schools. Astral Dragon - you can make it star, sun, or moon! Giant Serpent- (Giant Snake) can be dyed all main dying colors with all secondary dying colors.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
I think KI tried this, and it was never implemented for technical reasons

Defender
Dec 23, 2009