Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchman Commands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I usually am spontaneous when it comes to logging on Wizard 101. I'll play for a month or so, then get out of it. I usually don't play again for another few months. Because of this, I don't always have too many friends to help me out. So therefore I usually rely on henchmen. Sadly, they aren't very reliable when it comes down to it.
In fact, just today, I used a fire henchwoman to help me out against an ice boss (I'm a thaumaturge), and then noticed that she was quickly losing her health. So I got a life henchman. But, all he did was heal ME, not the other henchwoman, and therefore she died very quickly. I then lost the battle.
That got me thinking: what about henchmen commands? Under the battle orders in the menu chat option, the names of the henchmen could come up,a nd you could give the usual orders. With the new henchemen commands, they would then respond with either "Okay" or "I can't." Then, of course, they would do what you ordered (or not if they couldn't). I think this would make henchmen a LOT more valuable this way.