Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hello

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hello. Wizards and Staff I would like to promote a very special and unique idea me and my friend scarlet sunstone thought of. You know that empty shop across from the house and furniture store? We think there should be a Spa there yes a Wizard Spa so we can change our hair and hair color at the barber person and our face at the makeup artist person. i think it would be awesome for allot of us, ty for your time Wizards and Staff :D,

-Vanessa SeaBlood

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... I don't think KI will let us do this.
1. What is the point? Why would there be a wizard spa? Spas are a place to relax and take a break. If you want to take a break from the game, log off and go read a book or something fun and relaxing like that. Better yet, go to a real spa.
2. It would be inappropriate for the game. (I can't believe I might have managed to say that in a way that didn't sound vulgar )
3. Wizard101 is a game about wizards. Therefore, they would have a magical spa. What would be in a magical spa? Why would you need a magical spa?
I really don't think KI would let us do something like this.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
um no wont happen (sry i would like that but...). Cuz men could not enter men cant enter a spa so wont happen it would be better a world where we could all be lazy not a place where men cant enter sry :(

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Nicitas wrote:

.....Better yet, go to a real spa.
2. It would be inappropriate for the game. (I can't believe I might have managed to say that in a way that didn't sound vulgar )

+1 vote for going to a real spa.
-1 vote for saying it would be inappropriate. Vulgar or not ;)

Getting to change the aesthetic options you were offered when you first made the wizard is not inappropriate. You may need to look up the definition. If it was what you say it is, then making a wizard is inappropriate as I have the option to choose a face and hair there. Thus, the entire game is corrupt by your perspective. Nice one.

Now I read that someone posted 'guys would not be allowed in to the spa.' Umm... do we all HAVE to share your conservative views on gender? Don't think so. If a guy wants to dye his hair well then who's to say he cant? You? From your morale high horse? Ha.

And if that little knoll is too much of a morale mountain for you to handle, just don't call it a spa. "Barbershop" just ran that argument in to the ground. Try telling a guy he can't go get his hair cut because he's a guy. You'd have no justification whatsoever.

I would definitely like the option to re-customize aesthetic options of my character that aren't solely gear deep.

Kings Isle added the jump option to the game because it is a classic axiom of MMOs. Yet I offer up your argument Nicitas; Whats the point? You can't jump TO anywhere. But its something that would be in bad taste if they left out. Same thing goes for this. I have played many MMOs and the only one that people have found a negative response to this suggestion has been W101.

As a family-oriented game, I'm honestly a little shocked at the majority opinion that seems to be flowing from these customers.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
I think its nice the girls can get there nails painted and hair finished possibly even a pedicure :) and you get like flip flops but i dont think this will happen

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
gohan103 wrote:
um no wont happen (sry i would like that but...). Cuz men could not enter men cant enter a spa so wont happen it would be better a world where we could all be lazy not a place where men cant enter sry :(

Since when can men not go to spas? I missed that memo too!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I think that type of thing would be fit for the dye shop becasue the dye shop has renaming pets and changing colors of chothes, so it kind of falls in the same category

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
speedy101601 wrote:
Men can enter spas! It would be embarrassing though.
lolz got dat right

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I think what we are really getting at here - The Big Picture - Spa or not, the name doesn't matter. We would like to have the option to change our hair color or hair styles when and if we choose. I have played another on line game that gave use those choices.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009

Getting to change the aesthetic options you were offered when you first made the wizard is not inappropriate. You may need to look up the definition. If it was what you say it is, then making a wizard is inappropriate as I have the option to choose a face and hair there. Thus, the entire game is corrupt by your perspective. Nice one.

That isn't what I meant. I was trying to say it in a way that didn't make me sound, well, inappropriate, so I might have been a little unclear. Sorry. What I meant is, people usually wear swimsuits to a spa. Swimsuits might reveal body parts that KI ( And me too!) would deem inappropriate for the younger players who play this game. I'm not saying that swimsuits in this case would be bikinis, but the reasons wizards wear robes (or similar items of clothing) is because
1. It makes them seem more like a wizard.
2. It reveals only our face, and not the legs and feet of the character, which a swimsuit would inevitably reveal.
Besides, when you take off an item of clothing, you starter robe is underneath it. How would that look when you are wearing a swimsuit?
I hope I have made myself clearer through this post.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Me is Emily RubyBlade and um i dont think a spa would work. Yes i am a girl but i also dont think KI would allow so theres my opinion sorry.
cya :P Emily RubyBlade

P.S. i am so mature :P

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
LMEricksen1998 wrote:
Hello. Wizards and Staff I would like to promote a very special and unique idea me and my friend scarlet sunstone thought of. You know that empty shop across from the house and furniture store? We think there should be a Spa there yes a Wizard Spa so we can change our hair and hair color at the barber person and our face at the makeup artist person. i think it would be awesome for allot of us, ty for your time Wizards and Staff :D,

-Vanessa SeaBlood

Not really a spa but an OK idea. Also if we could change our lvl 1 gear color, I can't in the dye shop I: My clothes didn't match so I find the spa/barber/make-up store pretty cool :P But wizards wearing make-up? Sorry but that idea is a little odd...

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
It isn't a new idea. People have been asking for this option since the game was created. About once a month it shows up in the forums again.
If it is ever added to the game I am sure it would be a crowns option, much like stitching your clothing.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
LMEricksen1998 wrote:

-Vanessa SeaBlood

Not really a spa but an OK idea. Also if we could change our lvl 1 gear color, I can't in the dye shop I: My clothes didn't match so I find the spa/barber/make-up store pretty cool :P But wizards wearing make-up? Sorry but that idea is a little odd...

i mean make up as in your face you no if you wanna change your facial expression sorry for the confusion o.o

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
speedy101601 wrote:
Men can enter spas! It would be embarrassing though.

lol yea but i phrased it wrong i didnt mean spa tht just popped up in my head o.o lol sry i meant like a barber type place hehe not a spa to relax or anything js a place to change hair hair color facial expresion and the color of starter clothes yea my idea is a bit confusing allot of boys are saying it would be embarrasing to even go in but in my statement if it was a spa boys do go to spas irl so yea srry for the confusion

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
classact21 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:

.....Better yet, go to a real spa.

+1 vote for going to a real spa.

Now I read that someone posted 'guys would not be allowed in to the spa.' Umm... do we all HAVE to share your conservative views on gender? Don't think so. If a guy wants to dye his hair well then who's to say he cant? You? From your morale high horse? Ha.

And if that little knoll is too much of a morale mountain for you to handle, just don't call it a spa. "Barbershop" just ran that argument in to the ground. Try telling a guy he can't go get his hair cut because he's a guy. You'd have no justification whatsoever.

I would definitely like the option to re-customize aesthetic options of my character that aren't solely gear deep.

Kings Isle added the jump option to the game because it is a classic axiom of MMOs. Yet I offer up your argument Nicitas; Whats the point? You can't jump TO anywhere. But its something that would be in bad taste if they left out. Same thing goes for this. I have played many MMOs and the only one that people have found a negative response to this suggestion has been W101.

As a family-oriented game, I'm honestly a little shocked at the majority opinion that seems to be flowing from these customers.

well put i must say :D a little long but well put but yes i didnt mean spa where you go and relax ugh thts really what popped in my head and yes i should have said barbershop instead cause reading thru this like 1/2 of these comments are its emarrasing i'm a dude men dont go to spas and its a terrible idea(allot saying kt wont allow it) but y wont kt allow it tht makes no since kt has nothing to do with it at all well anything thnx for you post i personally agree to tht
-Vanessa Seablood