Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HeadMaster Ambrose!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
My personal thoughts on what HeadMaster Ambrose is like:

Health = 100,000
Power Pip Chance = 100%
Accuracy Boost = +30% to All Schools
Damage Boost = + 100% to All Schools
Resistance = 50% to All Schools
Critical Rating = 500
Critical Block = 200
Starting Pips = 7 Power Pips

Amulet: HeadMaster's Mastery Amulet = Allows Power Pip use to all schools

Pet = Gamma
Talents: Spritely, Spell Proof, Spell Defy, May Cast Fortify, May Cast Smoke Screen, May Cast Tower Shield, May Cast Shatter!

Yeah, good luck defeating him... What do you think?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Maybe there should be a training dungeon---Headmaster's Office. You must go through 8 floors of fighting the final boss from each world--example Krokopatra on the 2nd floor. Then, on the 9th floor, you must fight Gamma. On the 10th, you fight Headmaster. Up to four wiz allowed. It's not a gauntlet.

Historian
May 01, 2010
darthjt wrote:

Health = 100,000
Power Pip Chance = 100%
Critical Rating = 500
Critical Block = 200

Pet = Gamma
Talents: Spritely, Spell Proof, Spell Defy, May Cast Fortify, May Cast Smoke Screen, May Cast Tower Shield, May Cast Shatter!

I think that I am glad we are on his side

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Why would we ever need to fight him?

Well, not that we would ever need to, hopefully, but you never know!

Maybe, HeadMaster Ambrose is ready to retire, He wants you to take his place as HeadMaster, but he wants to test your skills, so he challenges you...

Historian
May 28, 2009
darthjt wrote:

Health = 100,000
Power Pip Chance = 100%
Critical Rating = 500
Critical Block = 200

Pet = Gamma

Do he cheats? If yes, what cheats?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
If he were that strong, why would he need to get help from a person who doesn't even believe in magic at the start of the storyline to defeat Malistaire? (who wasn't so good after Beta.)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Mimzkat101 wrote:
If he were that strong, why would he need to get help from a person who doesn't even believe in magic at the start of the storyline to defeat Malistaire? (who wasn't so good after Beta.)

That's the point, Malistaire was good before Beta, had 100k health...

No, there was no critical or critical block at the time, or huge enchantments like there is now...

If you ask me, they should of either put all that stuff in from the beginning, or never added it... Still, Malistaire needs a major overhaul and needs to gain some major spells and cheats...

So, again, you have to think in context of the game as it is now, not as it was!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

We can fight him for like, practice for a world =D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
codastar wrote:
We can fight him for like, practice for a world =D

Like we had to fight Prof. Drake? I guess that would be cool, but it would have to be before the last world.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
His stats seem explicably high... I don't know if anyone could beat that.

Well, we have not finished our journey yet either... We still have a long way to go and a lot more levels to gain, spells to learn, gear to get...

Right now, yes, I agree, it would be very difficult to beat him, but would that not be the point! However, in time, with better gear, better spells, anything is possible!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
AgentDeclan wrote:
Maybe there should be a training dungeon---Headmaster's Office. You must go through 8 floors of fighting the final boss from each world--example Krokopatra on the 2nd floor. Then, on the 9th floor, you must fight Gamma. On the 10th, you fight Headmaster. Up to four wiz allowed. It's not a gauntlet.
Great idea! :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
That sounds awesome! what if we get to fight him when you reach max XP and need something to do. Head master did say "we would fill in his shoes as headmaster" maybe the duel could be the quest for headmaster. But whoever defeated headmaster wouldent see him anymore :( reply if you agree!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
darthjt wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

Well, not that we would ever need to, hopefully, but you never know!

Maybe, HeadMaster Ambrose is ready to retire, He wants you to take his place as HeadMaster, but he wants to test your skills, so he challenges you...

He should have retired a century ago. No offense.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

Wouldn't need to. He could also be a minion like Malistaire is in the Hand of Doom card pack, but casting spells in line with Darthjt's idea.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Ambrose has ungodly cheating powers. I mean has anyone ever even looked at the cards he gave you to fight malistare? He pretty much just uses spells to decide what the attack looks like. He is able to cast meteor, without any sun spells, for one pip! And the spells he gave you were low level so that you could handle them! If master Ambrose fought for real, he would be like, "ok your spells don't work anymore, your clothes now have negative resistance, and btw is this your wand? *waving it around*".

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
He should have retired a century ago. No offense.

Uh...you might be a Legendary or whatever, but who are you to say?