Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hawk Mount Suggestion - Please view, thanks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Hello everyone! I'm hoping the Wizard101 staff will see this, as I'd like to make a suggestion for them about the hawk mount.

First off, I recently bought the Hawk Rider Bundle. I really love mine, and the Hawk is just awesome. However, I hate how it's at the very top of the screen! I used my Christmas money to buy my mom a Hawk Rider Bundle as well, but it makes her dizzy with the hawk at the top of the screen as well. When I heard "high-flying hawk", I expected it to be high in the sky, and the camera would be zoomed out as well.

Anyway, more to the point, I just wanted to suggest that you could zoom the camera out so that the hawk is in the middle of the screen. I went to my house and pressed "Place Object", and the camera zoomed out enough that the hawk was in the middle of the screen instead of the top! I like it thousands of times more that way, and so does my mom!

My point is, could you please fix the camera zoom with the hawk? Not only is it annoying in the top of the screen, but makes it harder to see enemies in the street and blocks your view more.

Anyway, thanks for your support, W101!
Merry Christmas!