Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hawaiia: The Side World.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
As you guys all know I posted Hawaiia Unleashed. But I think it is Time to wrap things up with Hawaiia. I was thinking Kingisle could create a side world with the Air world they are creating. It could be a continue with Celestia but Honula doesn't have to exist! It could come before or after they create it! I already posted much about Hawaiia so no need for more info. But People have been sugesting I come up with better names for this wolrd! I am finishing up the drawing of the world and thinking of taking a picture of it and sending to Kingisle! But if You guys want to help me with the better names you can leave a Comment. Btw The areas are:

Hawaiia Cove (commons)
Lagoon of Peace
The Waterfall of slience
River of Death (dungeon)
Duck Village
Sharks Prism(last dungeon)
Coral Prison (After Dungeon)
The Grand Hut (hard tower)

Thank you guys for the support and also hope if Hawaiia becomes a real world or not I hope that Scythia does! Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:
As you guys all know I posted Hawaiia Unleashed. But I think it is Time to wrap things up with Hawaiia. I was thinking Kingisle could create a side world with the Air world they are creating. It could be a continue with Celestia but Honula doesn't have to exist! It could come before or after they create it! I already posted much about Hawaiia so no need for more info. But People have been sugesting I come up with better names for this wolrd! I am finishing up the drawing of the world and thinking of taking a picture of it and sending to Kingisle! But if You guys want to help me with the better names you can leave a Comment. Btw The areas are:

Hawaiia Cove (commons)
Lagoon of Peace
The Waterfall of slience
River of Death (dungeon)
Duck Village
Sharks Prism(last dungeon)
Coral Prison (After Dungeon)
The Grand Hut (hard tower)

Thank you guys for the support and also hope if Hawaiia becomes a real world or not I hope that Scythia does! Thanks!

The Pigs of Hawaiia are building lots of huts in Hawaiia to stay there. But since thie Fish want to take over Hawaiia they were forced to go To the Hawaiia Cove. They are now settling there but need your help to drive those fish out of Hawaiia!

The ducks and the Pelicans are the natives of Hawaiia. They were pushed dout into a small land called Duck Village when the pigs and the fish arrived. The pelicans wanted more land so they enslaved the pelicans and took over Honola. Help the ducks out!