Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hawaiia preview quest Part 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
You get a message from Ambrose. "Please come visit me young wizard I have dire news." " something wicked has happened in Marleybone as a hawaiia water machine was stolen." "Please talk to Sherlok Bones in the Royal museum." " Yes I saw a cat named Mr. Whiskers Heading toward the Barkingham palace talk to Henry Wellingbrook outside the palace." " Beware that this area is dangerous but I well let you threw."

1st floor
2x angry wizard (wooden golems) rank 6 life 1020
2x cat stealers (cat thugs) rank 7 storm 1200

2nd floor
2x cat stealers
2x Broken Golems (gearhead) Rank 7 balance 1200 heath
3rd floor (puzzle) Book pedestal: there are three boxes find the box that has the crystal they mix up.
Right:wisp
Wrong: 2x Broken golems
4th floor (first boss)
Gil a fish his face is hi-din
Gil has 4000 heath rank 8 fire. First round he skips and uses dragon. Any damage to Gil well make him summon his brother fin rank 8 ice 2000 heath he skips turns and giants. If you attack Gil first when fin his there fin well use a fatal meteor strike
5th floor
2x crazy scratchers Rank 7 fire 1215 heath
2x broken golems
6th Floor
2x Cat kings rank 7 death 1215 heath
2x crazy scratchers
7th floor (puzzle)
Book pedestal: There are friendly and evil.
Pick out evil statue a fish pig and duck.
Right: wisp
wrong:You die yep it is such a simple puzzle that everyone should get by it.
8th floor
2x broken golems
2x cat king
9th floor (last floor)
mr. whiskers says " fish guard i got the machine for hawaiia.
Fish guardian "Silence you fool we must keep hawaiia a secret. cat king says " Hey look wizards!" Fish guard says" Lets just beat them quickly Tiger wants this machine."
Fish guardian 3000 heath rank 9 storm
Mr. Whiskers 2500 Rank 8 balance (cat robber
2x cat king
No traps! If you do Fish guardian well remove it and mr. whiskers well nova. Must attack cat kings first if you attack mr. whiskers or Fish guardian first fish guardian well tempest 1500 damage flat and whiskers well judge whoever attacked them. After 2 cat kings are dead get whiskers next he is like the protection pox at ds and well shield or blade. If you hit guardian first with whiskers guardian well lord.
After dead Fish says " Your to late Im taking this to hawaiia muhaha. Talk to bones "well to bad he got away and I heard the key is buried somewhere in krockotopia.