Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

have a sweetheart or best friend in game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I think we could benefit from a type of "couple/Team" system. where one player is able to send a request to another as a couple/team request. this would mean that those two players are now officially a "couple" or "team" and when they enter battles together they receive 10% more XP and gold. However, ending the partnership, from either side will result in the inability to form a partnership with anyone else for 24 hours and possible -5% to something else

Possible bonuses when the couple/team are together

+5% attack
+5% defense
+1 pip at beginning of battle
+5% incoming healing

having some kind of particle floating around them both

always having a private chat between the two open

I believe this would help promote community bonding and encourage teamwork

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Contrary to popular opinion, wizard101 is not a dating site xD!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
So what you are saying is you're asking KI to play favorites by giving out bonuses to those who joins together as one? Then take those bonuses away when you 2 break up? Sorry, I feel this is a bad idea for the game.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Wizard101 is in no way a virtual dating game. The game may have been designed for all ages, but please do keep in mind that Wizard101 has a large percentage of players who are under 18. I admire your idea of promoting community bonding and encouraging teamwork, but a more suitable proposal would be guilds, clubs or clans, as many have already suggested in the past.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
Good idea my man! Just watch as Blaze and Tara tear up the spiral together with their OP bonuses which will make other Wizards envious. In any other words, I must sadly say this, but no. Plus it'd be a bit unfair to be honest with you.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
It has nothing to do with turning it into a literal dating game. A lot of parrests also play with their kids which I am sure they would like to be partners in game also. Its completely innocent, do not turn it into something creepy lol. But that's why I said couple or team. And KI would not be playing favorites. As it would be up to the players who they want to team up with.
Also this would not effect PvP. The bonuses would be taken away during PvP matches and tournaments. So it's just a simple way to have a little more PVE help.