Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hat/Outfit idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
OK, i had and idea for a hat, none, yeah you don't where a hat so you can actually see your hair instead of it being hidden. all the time.

ALso an outfit idea, Nightgown Set.
Basically a stitching item bought from the crowns shop
The hat's a drooping night hat like the santa type of hats
THe robe is like a nightgown with stars on it
THe shoes are Bunny slippers

Just a couple ideas

Kenneth Frostwalker, (soon to be) legendary thaumaturge

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
"Hat" idea: First, you wear a hat. Second, I'm not fond of this idea. I'm not sure why, but I don't like the idea of not having a hat on. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Outfit idea: Please tell me this is a joke. Who would want to walk around looking like they're about to fall asleep? Plus there isn't and probably won't ever be a "bedtime"-themed world because of Wizard101's rating, so you'd just be walking around looking beyond silly for no reason.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Yes akihiro, the nightgown is a joke, and the "no HAt" thing is more like the hat unequipted and can change whether you want basic hat or no hat in the options under gameplay or something.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kckool wrote:
OK, i had and idea for a hat, none, yeah you don't where a hat so you can actually see your hair instead of it being hidden. all the time.

ALso an outfit idea, Nightgown Set.
Basically a stitching item bought from the crowns shop
The hat's a drooping night hat like the santa type of hats
THe robe is like a nightgown with stars on it
THe shoes are Bunny slippers

Just a couple ideas

Kenneth Frostwalker, (soon to be) legendary thaumaturge

Oh my goodness. First Idea: No, I disagree.

Second Idea: I sincerely think this is an unspeakable idea in a bad way.

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
I must agree with AkihiroHattori5 that any bedtime theme will probably not make this game. It would be too easy for indiviuals to walk around in their PJs asking people if they want to go to sleep with them.

However I disagree with AkihiroHattori5 with regards to hats...

"Hat" idea: First, you wear a hat. Second, I'm not fond of this idea. I'm not sure why, but I don't like the idea of not having a hat on. It just doesn't make sense to me.

It is the same premise as those people who don't want wands because they like the way their wizard looks without the wand. Furthermore, what's the point in selecting hair styles and colors if they are going to be constantly covered up? Unless there is some rule that states - showing hair on animated characters will result in losing the "E" rating - there is no reason why characters can choose not to wear hats.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Trasilor wrote:
It is the same premise as those people who don't want wands because they like the way their wizard looks without the wand. Furthermore, what's the point in selecting hair styles and colors if they are going to be constantly covered up? Unless there is some rule that states - showing hair on animated characters will result in losing the "E" rating - there is no reason why characters can choose not to wear hats.

Ha, I see what you did there...good one. I guess it's a good idea, but I'm not fond of it. For once, I'm not saying I don't like the idea because there's ridiculous amounts of work involved, it will tamper with the game's rating, or it's just plain silly, but I honestly just don't like the idea. I'm sure KI might pick this up, but I'm not a fan of it.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Talking bout outfits i suggest a skirt for girls and t-shirt for boys? i mean put some mordern cloths in instead of always doing the olden times cloths (if its olden time) just was wondering it would be more stylish and it would be something complitily different and new