Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

'Hatching Attire'

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
The idea is simple in concept, 'hatch' one attire item with another to combine attributes and design. You could 'level up' your attire by 'feeding' them reagents which would in turn gain more attributes. I dunno, it just came to me when looking at my robes between my wizards. Some things I'd rather have with one, than the other but even crafting is limited to the predefined recipes, so this way it could be more of an adventure, not knowing what you'd get.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Well as you know there are many people who are masters of hatching and getting the pet they want. This would more than over time develop to be the same. People would be able to get the best and/or perfect gear. it's not a bad idea, but I think it would be very overpowering considering ,for it to be approved of by the community it has to be. Gear nowadays has to be very good for it to be approved and that means this would have to be overpowering, as well to a point where people will be too good to even be challenged, therefore I say no.

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 fire

See you in the spiral!