Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch-making QOL Features We NEED!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Hatch-making Quality of Life Features we NEED!

The Hatch-Maker is a lovely improvement to Wizard101. It's so much easier to find pets. Gone are the days where I sat in the hatchery for 2 hours looking for a myth pet only to leave empty handed. However, in saying this, there a few features that are honestly mandatory.

Favorites:

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to mark one of the pets as your favorite, so that when you find the perfect pet, but realize you need some more gold, you don't have to scroll through a hundred pages of pets again? Yeah, I'd like that, too!

Timer:
I would like to be able too see how long it is before the pet is taken off the kiosk. If it's going away in a couple hours then I will hatch immediately, but if it's in a couple days I might hatch something else in the meantime.

Talent Searcher:
The amount of time this could save is wonderful. I wish this was already in the game so bad. Imagine not having to scroll through a million pages of useless pets to find a good one. The Talent Searcher lets you pick 1-5 talents, and finds any pet of your choosing with those talents. Perhaps even a Stats search too, for those that want max-stat pets.

I think that's everything. A few more rewards and benefits for the Peppers would be nice though. Thanks for improving the game KI!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The Weather Man on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:

The Hatch-Maker is a lovely improvement to Wizard101. It's so much easier to find pets. Gone are the days where I sat in the hatchery for 2 hours looking for a myth pet only to leave empty handed. However, in saying this, there a few features that are honestly mandatory.

Favorites:

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to mark one of the pets as your favorite, so that when you find the perfect pet, but realize you need some more gold, you don't have to scroll through a hundred pages of pets again? Yeah, I'd like that, too!

Timer:
I would like to be able too see how long it is before the pet is taken off the kiosk. If it's going away in a couple hours then I will hatch immediately, but if it's in a couple days I might hatch something else in the meantime.

Talent Searcher:
The amount of time this could save is wonderful. I wish this was already in the game so bad. Imagine not having to scroll through a million pages of useless pets to find a good one. The Talent Searcher lets you pick 1-5 talents, and finds any pet of your choosing with those talents. Perhaps even a Stats search too, for those that want max-stat pets.

I think that's everything. A few more rewards and benefits for the Peppers would be nice though. Thanks for improving the game KI!
I love your suggestions

The only one that is perhaps not so likely is the timer one because the owner can remove the pet at any time. Just putting it into the shared bank removes it from the kiosk.

The other ideas - talent search, stat search, favourites are very much wanted! I'd also like the owner of the pet to have some control as to which school section it goes into - just because a pet is technically storm doesn't mean it has storm talents etc. I think having sections for damage, critical, wards, healers etc would be a really helpful addition

Also, if we search pets and find one to hatch with but have to pop an elixir please don't reset the kiosk in between so we have to search for it again! Please let the elixir pop but KEEP the pet up so we can click 'hatch' straight away!

It would be cool if there was a section for pets we've hatched with before too...or some way to find them quickly if they return to the kiosk. Maybe a limited time, until they are removed from the kiosk, or until we clear them?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
The Weather Man on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:

Favorites:

Timer:

Talent Searcher:

These are really good ideas!!!

BUT... The "timer" and "favorite" will vary for the same exact reason: Once a pet is hatched ten times it is taken off the kiosk! Maybe showing how many hatches it has left before it is taken off though might help.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I do like the idea of being able to search for a particular talent. Also the idea of being able to mark a particular pet as a favorite so we can find it again easily. Both of these are great suggestions!

Alia Misthaven