Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

halloween decorations! trick or treating!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ok i was thinking that maybe KI can make halloween decorations! like um a banner that said happy halloween! or um carved pumpkin with light in it or even o: ( all this things are limit time only though ) for halloween there will be this pumpkin thing you press it and it can make you decorate your house with some halloween decorations like graves that says rip or ( funny one ) here lies barry. r. bones ( get it XD )

now i have another idea for halloween ONLY anyways there is this button you can press anywhere in wizard city it will be there it will be a button with . . . um maybe candy XD so you press it then you can trick or treat! :D ( though you can't see other people NOT trick or treating but you CAN see people trick or treating :D ) so and when you are trick or treating you have to find a partner to trick or treat or maybe make a group to trick or treat so to do that so ( this is only when trick or treating ) you press the person and it will say " add to halloween group" you press that and it can ask them and it will say your name

so post problems and i might answer them i am good at that! or ask something you don;t get and you can say other things about this :D good luck in the spiral!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
julia88888 wrote:
ok i was thinking that maybe KI can make halloween decorations! like um a banner that said happy halloween! or um carved pumpkin with light in it or even o: ( all this things are limit time only though ) for halloween there will be this pumpkin thing you press it and it can make you decorate your house with some halloween decorations like graves that says rip or ( funny one ) here lies barry. r. bones ( get it XD )

now i have another idea for halloween ONLY anyways there is this button you can press anywhere in wizard city it will be there it will be a button with . . . um maybe candy XD so you press it then you can trick or treat! :D ( though you can't see other people NOT trick or treating but you CAN see people trick or treating :D ) so and when you are trick or treating you have to find a partner to trick or treat or maybe make a group to trick or treat so to do that so ( this is only when trick or treating ) you press the person and it will say " add to halloween group" you press that and it can ask them and it will say your name

so post problems and i might answer them i am good at that! or ask something you don;t get and you can say other things about this :D good luck in the spiral!

lol they do have halloween decor the night mare hoard has it

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
People dont get on w101 on Halloween. How about October 30th?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
julia88888 wrote:

lol they do have halloween decor the night mare hoard has it
ya but like not many people have chance to get it so its like others that are not a member can do it then its fair :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
codastar wrote:
um its not only on halloween its everyday of october :D

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
codastar wrote:
oh now i understand i meant to say halloween special ONLY forgot to put the special x . x