Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hades spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I have an idea that there should be a hades spell for necromancers
I dont know what the damage should be or anything like that but it would be cool for necromancers to have an olympian god to represent them as a spell
anyways, if you dont know by now i mean the greek god hades lord of the dead. Also the god of wealth. has a mean three headed puppy dog? ringin any bells? I dont know exactly what he'll look like or what he'll do so im goin to leave that up you guys.

peace out guys.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Ya I know some greek mythology not my strongest subject but it's history and i love history. It sounds cool but i think you could argue hades to be a fire spell to because he lord of the underworld which is always portrayed as you know firey.

The three headed dog is Cerbereus(idk how to spell it) and he guards the river styx for hades, and what they did in ancient greek times is this, when someone passed on you put two dracmas on their eyes to pay the boatman who takes them down the river styx, and then they put a slice of cake( its basically cake idk the actual term for it) that they put on their chest and cerbereus eats it and lets them pass safely. (not the actual spell idea just me wondering off and sharing a fun fact)

I do like the idea but you could actually argue the spell with myth to lol. But keep up the ideas.