Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guilds or Company's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
One of the most important things you need in an MMO is the ability to form groups to help complete your quests or organize little events. Other people join those groups for the social aspect and to be apart of something. I feel like Wizard101 should have a system like a Guild or Company. With guilds could come quests that are related to BeastMoon matches or PvP, etc. That could add a more competitive side to it as including what I stated before.

Administrator
stormslider22 on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
One of the most important things you need in an MMO is the ability to form groups to help complete your quests or organize little events. Other people join those groups for the social aspect and to be apart of something. I feel like Wizard101 should have a system like a Guild or Company. With guilds could come quests that are related to BeastMoon matches or PvP, etc. That could add a more competitive side to it as including what I stated before.
Hi Stormslider! We recently added a feature called Adventure Parties. You can check them out here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates#socialization

If you have any suggestions about how to make them better let us know back in The Dorms category!