Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guilds!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2018
Wizard101 is a great game but I think we can all agree the story quests can get a bit boring, so adding another world with even more quests doesn't seem too appealing. That's why I think there should be Guilds in Wizard101.
In a Guild you can;

Create a Guild
Claim Territory
Have Guild Wars
Defeat/Conquer other Guilds
Have Guild jobs such as
Miner Collects Jewels, and everyone can have their share

Gardener Have a garden in the guild and all the harvests can benefit the guildmates

Pet Trainer/Sitter Whatever pet a Wizard wants to keep, but does not want to train it from a baby, the pet trainer can take care of the pets similar to how you would in a garden. Each time the pets can gain experience

Scout They explore the lands, meet other guilds, spy on enemy guilds, find dungeons, find dropped reagents and equipment, Mark locations for their guild to meet up/teleport.

Veteran When guild Members group up with a Veteran they gain double experience on quests

Leader Manages the guild, and lead expeditions. Members can have more health and a small percent more attack power when grouped up with a Leader. They can also take care of pets in the guild.

Now if guild battles are gonna be a thing, of course some wizards are going to be at a disadvantage, to fix this we could have guild tiers.

High Tier Levels 100+
Medium Tier Levels 80 - 100
Low Tier Levels 50 - 70
Whenever a guildmate is over leveled they would have to retire from the guild, sad but fair.

Level 50 is typically the level most wizards are when they defeat Malistare. This is also when Wintertusk, by far the most difficult level wise, and generous with experience. Joining a guild would be perfect for this.

I really hope the Devs consider this Idea, I think Wizard101 fans would be happy if this was a thing, let me know what you guys think!