Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guaranteed spell ideas, new spells, and also new utility spellements.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
Ok, I know the game isn't as alive as it used to be, but those of us still playing love it, to which I would like to say thank you and keep up the AMAZING work, and these are just some ideas that me and some other people have had similar cases on. Thank you for reading.

Ok, we all know the struggle, if not you will come to find it, I've spent two months farming loremaster on and off and I have 9bnon death spells, one of them is headless which was essentially guaranteed, so why can there be a cap to how long it can take to get a spell? I'm not saying to necessarily make them "guaranteed" but can you make it so that spells of the same school as your wizard are more likely to show up? It would keep the game fun while also not making you spend so long farming for one spell.

Moreover depending on your response to the last inquiry, we can add some new spellementsnfor the loremaster spells, not in packs, but in loremaster herself, making the spellements not completely pay to win. Reindeer knight and krampus are great based for loremaster spellements, one path focuses damage (either main hit or over time) and utility. I would like to see more spells like ship of fools, without the need to buy packs, for those of us who cant, these spells shouldn't be the new meta, or the MUST HAVE spell, but should instead be designed to build off and improve the quality of pre existing spells, goat monk has virtually no use, costs a lot of pips and does no utility if I recall, so why not give it a spellement to further progress its ability to be viable, what if, for Halloween, headless horseman was given a drain, aoe, or something else of its nature, with headless, skeletal pirate is lightyears worse than headless, so why not give headless 2 routes, lower the damage for a aoe or drain. Give queen calypso a chance for a blade or spear after the hit. Just some extra utility.
And finally, new spells, these should NOT be new era, but instead made to benefit what a school doesn't have, myth got a heal, life a ale, and storm a utility cracker, death, balance need a new aoe for 4 pips, ship of fools is pay to win, and sandstorm does almost nothing in most situations, so to fix this, you could do the increased loremaster odds for spells of the same school, or just make spellement to further improve the statistics of older spells. This is just my 2 cents, so thank you for reading, stay great!!