Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Ideas Welcome!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I know that everone out there has made/read some great ideas that have probably faded away and are lost in the long forgoten corners or the dorms. Well if you remember some of those great ideas post them here so they can be back up where everyone can read them and have the possibility once again to be put in the live game!

Explorer
May 07, 2009
armorlad wrote:
I know that everone out there has made/read some great ideas that have probably faded away and are lost in the long forgoten corners or the dorms. Well if you remember some of those great ideas post them here so they can be back up where everyone can read them and have the possibility once again to be put in the live game!
This is the biggest thing that hit me today polymorphing made me think hmmm what if for crowns we could buy another element from mr.lincon so it would go like this you chose the element you want to be from lets say a level 36 and he buys myth he goes into his backpack to a special page that does not exist YET and click on it for the first time chose the myths name and he transforms into the level he was already at and become myth but he can change back to the element he was and it would cost 10000 crowns for one element and this may be very confusing but ya it is i sure do hope i get credit for this -_-
by: the best overlord balance legendary Richard strongstone

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
armorlad wrote:

1)I wouldnt mind seeing more unique pets that we can buy with crowns. I know allot of bosses that would be cool to have as pets.

2)Have a new world where everyone we battle is a boss could be all the bosses from the previous worlds with advanced abilities

3)Allow for player to player transfers of crowns. I have friends that need crowns to advance into different areas and i cannot gift them unless i get an email address from them. I prefer to keep it as in the game friends and nothing outside of the game but i would be willing to donate my crowns that i already have paid for to certain people that i like.

4) Allow for friends to port to certain areas that they have NOT earned to go there yet (to help) but do NOT allow for them to recieve any quests in that area until they have earned the right to be there.

One thing that upsets me is to see a level 40 player with a Savior of the spiral badge. ( As if he/she earned it)

Emily LifeGiver

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Oh ya and i would also really like KI to add another character slot to an account so that we could have a character for all seven schools. This way we dont have to make another account and pay another membership just to try the last school.